Is there any way to change XBMC 3D mouse cursor to the Windows standard one?
I have a problem with mouse cursor becoming sluggish after playing movie in MPC HC for 30-50 minutes. I'm running Camelot and this problem is not something new in the XBMC history. CPU & Memory usage seems to be OK.

If I exit from XBMC and run it again everything becomes normal.

Unfortunately, I found nothing that could help. Is there a simple way to use standard windows cursor without recompiling the entire thing?

Thanks in advance,

Flyingkite.
Why are you using MPC HC, and why are you still using Camelot?
YodaEXE Wrote:Why are you using MPC HC, and why are you still using Camelot?

MPC HC is a very flexible player, especially while playng mkv files, you can select different soundtracks, diferent subtitles, change frame paremeters, renderung etc.

I tried Dharma on my two Windows XP boxes, it hangs unexpectedly every other time. It also failed to convert database.

Other problem with Dharma - it's not compatible with MyMovies XML files, so I would loose data for a couple of hundred movies.
You could use Media Center Master to automatically convert those mymovies.xml files to movie.nfo files. That's what I do (and a shameless plug).
Smile 
psouza4 Wrote:You could use Media Center Master to automatically convert those mymovies.xml files to movie.nfo files. That's what I do (and a shameless plug).

Thanks!

Nice app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there any way to change XBMC 3D mouse cursor to the Windows standard one?0