questions around DSPlayer
I have a few questions around the DSPlayer.

First of all will i be able to controll this player in XBMC in the same way as i use the internal XBMC player? Buttons and so on? I am controlling my XBMC with an android phone and i love it.

Is it possible to use FFDSHOW and Matroska media splitter on this?

Why isnt it possible to use external codecs like FFDSHOW? I want to modify it so that i can use it with avisynth and script it.
I use a harmony remote to control XBMC. The same setup works in DSPlayer. So I would expect it to work with your android phone.

I use both FFDShow and the Matroska media splitter in DSPlayer. Both work without any issues.
Darth B Wrote:I use a harmony remote to control XBMC. The same setup works in DSPlayer. So I would expect it to work with your android phone.

I use both FFDShow and the Matroska media splitter in DSPlayer. Both work without any issues.

So you like the DSPlayer? I tried using external MPC-HC but that just felt wrong. When i opened movies i could see MPC-HC open up in an own window then go into fullscreen. Is it the same here or?
As it's an internal player, all standard controls should work, and it behaves the same way as dvdplayer.

Bear in mind that dsplayer is no longer being delevoped so it's a ticking clock really as to when features stop working due to other XBMC changes.

Cheers
liquidskin76 Wrote:As it's an internal player, all standard controls should work, and it behaves the same way as dvdplayer.

Bear in mind that dsplayer is no longer being delevoped so it's a ticking clock really as to when features stop working due to other XBMC changes.

Cheers

Thank you for your answer.

Iv noticed that its not under devolpment any more, any reasons for that?

Do you know if XBMC will have an option for external codecs or the ability to change ffdshow f.ex?
If you've noticed its no longer under development, then I presume you have found your way to the DSPlayer thread. The final 3 or 4 pages should give you information why it ceased development.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
questions around DSPlayer0