recently added videos not working
I have the official v2 for my atv2 (cee5417) and my recently added video do not show up on movies and tv's. Is this a common problem for this build or something that I can fix. I have enabled it in the settings view aswell.

I dont see it as an issue in this thread XBMC for iOS current issues at a glance
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Did you do a manual entry? Or did you just set content and let it auto scan. If it doesn't come up with anything on the auto scan then it wont show up in you movies/tv. You'll have to pull it up under Videos>Files> then manual enter it.
well I have to autoscan the movies. if I go to recently added it shows up fine however does not show on the homescreen.
Its not just you.
Mines the same...doesnt show on homescreen.
is there a fix for this?
anyone have this problem and fixed it?
rflores2323 Wrote:anyone have this problem and fixed it?

Not that I have seen yet.
Im wondering if it is going to be something Jezz-x has to look into.
Maybe try posting the issue in the skins forum?
im having the issue where i have i set to autoscan my movies folder and tv folder on startup.. tv scans fine everytime i startup, but now for some reason movies wont scan anymore and i have to manually enter it under Movies > Files... its getting quite aggravating to manually enter one at a time..

Hope there is a fix for this!!
DeniedByFleury Wrote:im having the issue where i have i set to autoscan my movies folder and tv folder on startup.. tv scans fine everytime i startup, but now for some reason movies wont scan anymore and i have to manually enter it under Movies > Files... its getting quite aggravating to manually enter one at a time..

Hope there is a fix for this!!

spamming the thread, your issue has nothing to do with the OP.

@rflores2323

you on confluence? you have enabled it in settings? if you install Transparency! does recently added work then?
amet Wrote:spamming the thread, your issue has nothing to do with the OP.

@rflores2323

you on confluence? you have enabled it in settings? if you install Transparency! does recently added work then?

Not rflores2323 but I can answer part of your question.

Yes, I have enabled it in Confluence settings but it doesnt show.

I can try transparency tonight when I get home if no one answers by then.
dtviewer Wrote:Not rflores2323 but I can answer part of your question.

Yes, I have enabled it in Confluence settings but it doesnt show.

I can try transparency tonight when I get home if no one answers by then.

ok, try T! and le me know. I have it running on two ATV2 and Confluence without issues. certainly strange that only two of you have the issue.

post a log as well please, lets see if anything is hiding there
amet Wrote:ok, try T! and le me know. I have it running on two ATV2 and Confluence without issues. certainly strange that only two of you have the issue.

post a log as well please, lets see if anything is hiding there

Just to be clear:
The problem I have is on my home screen on my Revo I have a box in the top right that shows the last 4 or 5 movies I added to my system.
On the ATV2 that box doesnt show.
Are you saying on your ATV2 that works?

Just want to make sure I'm being clear before you go crazy looking into this.

Thanks......
yes I have this enabled in confluence. Let me try on T to see if it works. give me 5 min.
ok I tried this in T! and it works. Im using confluence and I switched back and it doesnt work. I went to setting and enabled recently added and nothing.. went back and disabled and checked and nothing. went back and enabled and nothing.

my log (expires in 1 hour)
I can second this; no RecentlyAdded videos showing (is enabled in Confluence). I can post a log later on as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recently added videos not working0