Remove files in libary mode
Hi,

I searched the forum but couldnt find a solution to my problem so here goes.

When i added a movie or tv show to Libary mode u see them in libary mode of course but when i have deleted the tv-show or movie u can still see it in libary mode and u manualy have to remove the movie or tv-show since its not there anymore (when u try to play a file that has been removed xbmc asks you if u want to delete the item from libary).

What i want is that when a file has been removed and you update the libary looking for new movies that it automaticly removes the files from libary mode that are no longer on the computer.

Is the possible? if yes how?

thanx
Try "Clean Library", on the Settings menu.
Tobor Wrote:Try "Clean Library", on the Settings menu.

Nice thing is to map a key for this function...e.g.:

Code:
<q>CleanLibrary(video)</q>
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
That worked, ty very much!
Should be a warning dialog that states that the file will be removed from the machine; learned it the hard way after confirming yes thinking it just removed the entry in xbmc and not deleted it from the pc =-P Learned the hard way after deleting 3-4 movies

Also should have the ability to choose between clean library remove and remove (actually delete file from machine) when asked from the library

Arggh pissed me off when i no longer had the files anymore and didn't back them up thinking it was not deleting files. If any of the developers are listening PLEASE ADD THIS option from the library with a warning dialog; at least a message stating files will be trashed!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove files in libary mode0