[WIP] [Simplicity] Sinvida MOD
Sinvida Wrote:- Font size changed.
- Dimming of fanart in rightlist view limited to list
- Episode slide view: not sure what you mean, i have to look into it.

I think i managed to set up GIT. Check HERE!

When running on my tv I have noticed some kind of interference caused by the background image on the homescreen. Going to have to change that tomorrow.

Awesome! Love it even more now. Laugh

My issue with the episode slide view is the following: When using this view with a show thats got only one season and the option to reduce single season shows set (meaning XBMC won't show a season view when you select the show but the episode view right away), the view wont show the season poster, just a black box, though there definitely is a poster in the folder. When I set it to not reduce those, the posters show. What's odd is, that it seems to work for some shows though. I remember having those issues also with the unmodded simplicity. It's nothing serious, as it can be avoided with said setting, but if you got some time sooner or later, maybe you could look into it.
hi Smile

been using simplicity for a bit, then saw this mod... great work thanx!!!

the right list view for TV shows is great as the plot is that little larger... something i've been looking for for a while Smile

the only issue i have run into is in adding a custom addon button on the home screen? i go to skin settings > add the name: TV > add the path: tvcatchup > pick a random picture....

but when i go to the homescreen its not there? is this broken or am i doing something wrong?...

and my only suggestion is a music folder option for the home screen... i have seen this in the xperience skin, you hide music(library) and enable music(files).

and again thanks for your work Smile Smile
Hey man,

Thanks for the compliment. I tried to add an addon through the skin settings. Then when i go to the main home menu and i scroll to addons the extra addon appears below, like it does with genres. So it appears to work. See screenshot. Let me know if you manage to solve it?

Ahhh...

yes i see, i had scripts turned off, i thought it would add an item to home called TV Smile

and sorted music as well.... once you've selected files once it remembers, still exploring Smile
Hey,

first off all i must say i love this skin. But theres only one thing i realy miss in xbmc, i fix it everytime in the skins for me.

I have in my music libary many samplers. So the problem is that i've thousends of artists, but with the artists fanarts its not really nice. So for me its better having a sampler or cd fanart instead of artist fanart.

I change

Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>

into this

Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path]/fanart.jpg</texture>

so my question is , could you make a skin specified setting like "use album fanart instead of artist fanart" ?

So that we can put the fanart file in the folder where the audiofiles are located.

Music/
- Artist/
-- Album/
--- audiofiles
--- folder.jpg
--- fanart.jpg
Nice clock in the skin Sinvida. Shocked
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Blackbolt Wrote:Nice clock in the skin Sinvida. Shocked

That was ALLLLLL me. I took that from Ellipsis and changed the images. Do I need to rewrite the code from scratch or is it ok to use the same end result?
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:That was ALLLLLL me. I took that from Ellipsis and changed the images. Do I need to rewrite the code from scratch or is it ok to use the same end result?

You can use it, as long as you give credit where credit is due. Smile
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Blackbolt Wrote:You can use it, as long as you give credit where credit is due. Smile

Blackbolt made the clock in Simplicity.

Done.

I'll note it in the Simplicity thread as well.
Star 
I just completed my guide (linked below).

Simplicity is featured throughout.

Simplicity Introduction & Installation
Simplicity Setup
Simplicity Configuration

Complete Guide
daemox Wrote:I just completed my guide (linked below).

Simplicity is featured throughout.

Simplicity Introduction & Installation
Simplicity Setup
Simplicity Configuration

Complete Guide

Very Nice! Well done! Very thorough and well put together.
Big Grin 
Hah, I accidentally posted this to the mod not the skin's thread. Oops. Smile
cool looking! BTW, what addon is that on the first page to display upcoming TV shows? TV Show Next Aired? I thought that addon just listed one show at a time? How do I get the cool grid look? It it skin specific?
have you integrated the home theater experience addon in this mod??
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
tboooe Wrote:cool looking! BTW, what addon is that on the first page to display upcoming TV shows? TV Show Next Aired? I thought that addon just listed one show at a time? How do I get the cool grid look? It it skin specific?

It is skin specific and coded up in custom xml which make use of the tv next aired script. Only a couple of skins have the grid so far.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] [Simplicity] Sinvida MOD0