[WIP] [Simplicity] Sinvida MOD
rflores2323 Wrote:have you integrated the home theater experience addon in this mod??

No, sorry. Havent worked with the home theater experience addon so far.
sinvida, this has become my skin of choice, Smile thanx! for all your hard work.

I would like to see a few more view types for music > files ? list is a bit bulky and whilst we did try the library mode for a while, we have a large collection and found it difficult to see what was what?

A split screen view with say files (or library!) on the left and playlist on the right would be pretty damned perfect! i've been reading about viewtypes and how to make them but haven't quite taken the plunge yet !

anyways, ramble ramble....

thanx again Smile
Does this work as well as the original Simplicity does on the ATV2?
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
Hi, Is there any chance of having this to show the rating number instead of the stars? Also maybe possibly having the slim-list option on the right-view? Other than that awesome skin Smile
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
Sinvida, great work on this mod, I like it a lot. I've noticed a few things I thought it would be good to mention/request:

1. The TV and Movie views are awesome, but I haven't found one that I like all that much for music. I like to display fanarts, thumbs, bio etc so something like the right list for the artist, album and song pages would be amazing.
2. When on the info pages for artists/albums, the up/down arrows (to scroll the description) are not aligned properly and are covered by the text (they should be moved up so they are visible I guess).
3. Pressing 'm' while the music plays crashes for me - does this happen to anyone else?

Thanks for all the hard work!
Thanks for all the feedback. Probably will have some time on my hands this weekend to spend on finetuning the mashup mod.

Pressing M when playing music works fine for me, no crashing.

I will see what i can do with the music views and the album info view.

As far as imdb rating is concerned, i have to think about that. Somehow the imdb rating shows up with 6 digits or something. So that looks quite ugly. I would also have to add it as a setting which requires some work.

Not sure if this skin runs smooth on ATV. I would imagine it should be about as fast as simplicity.
Love this skin! Really good taste!
any updates coming?
hi been enjoying this skin Smile

noticed the github page is no longer up? does that mean you are no longer developing this skin? or has it reached its natural stage of development at ver 1 ?

thanx! for all the work Smile
also.... how do you get the weather.com plus plugin to work? i see it in transparency, but not with this skin?
gobbledigook Wrote:hi been enjoying this skin Smile

noticed the github page is no longer up? does that mean you are no longer developing this skin? or has it reached its natural stage of development at ver 1 ?

thanx! for all the work Smile

Hey man,

Indeed i stopped developing this. Sorry about that.

Igotdvds has added a lot of stuff to simplicity lately making the mod kind of redundant. So, check out Simplicity if you haven't already!
Sinvida Wrote:Igotdvds has added a lot of stuff to simplicity lately making the mod kind of redundant.

ok, totally cool Smile but it is the subtle differences between this and that that i crave! this has become my skin of choice... shame, but of course THANX! for all your hard work bringing it to us, i shall forgo fancy weather maps for a better looking tv Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] [Simplicity] Sinvida MOD0