• 7(current)
Support the iOS development speed up
Thanks for XBMC on ATV2! Donation sent!
Thanks everyone for this superb little media center on atv2!
As I don't have enough time to contribute in source code I donated 50$ for the support of the team!

EmKay
Donated for the second time, now that I've swapped my noisy old x-box for a nice quiet ATV2. Been following the project since XBMP, keep up the good work guys, I've not seen any other media center that can compete!

Big Grin
Bought an ATV2 last night, JB, XBMC Nighty Installed, working mint considering the relatively new build! Looking forward to future improvements. This beast has come a long way since the original Xbox... I'll be playing with it a bit more and hopefully helping the development with some bug reports once I get up to speed.

Donated Smile
Have two ATVs. $50 donated!
2 x ATV2 with XBMC
1 x Win Vista with XBMC
XBMP/XBMC user since 2002!
Have 3 ATV2's now. It just keeps getting better. Donated $50
How can I not contribute to brilliant software I use every day... $50 from me.
XBMC is the reason I bought an AppleTV. Thanks for all the hard work! Donation sent.
I am flat broke BUT love XBMC that I just donated $10.00 because it is truely awesomesauce! I have an original Apple TV with built in 40gb hdd.
LONG time user first time donator, so have sent $100 to ease my guilt Wink

Keep up the great work guys!
Donated $51...
I just donated 50$ 2 minutes ago but forgot to mention my forum nick. Who do i need to contact?
Maetrik Wrote:I just donated 50$ 2 minutes ago but forgot to mention my forum nick. Who do i need to contact?

all fixed, thx for your donation
Done too. Thanks for a great product. I've now got it on my iPad and ATV2, can finally dump iTunes and stream what I want, not what Apple dictate.
Thumbs Up 
Just donated $51 - keep up the good work.

uh- just forgot to mention my rstockm nickname in the "Special instructions to merchant" section - for what it's worth.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support the iOS development speed up3