[RELEASE] Last.FM-SlideShow
While playing music, this addon will start a slide show of images from Last.FM of the currently playing artist.

Works best with playlist, party mode, Last.FM radio...

Tip: Pressing "i" during a slideshow will show the music player info.

Issues: Skipping songs will sometimes stop the script. Last.FM can be a little slow at times. Sometimes the slideshow will appear to be stuck but will usually resume... in time.

You can install it from Picture add-ons.
nice one!

how can i end the script?
Stopping music playback should stop the script.
divingmule; doing http api queries using xbmc.executeHttpApi does not require the setting to be enabled.
spiff Wrote:divingmule; doing http api queries using xbmc.executeHttpApi does not require the setting to be enabled.

Oh, ok thanks. Will look into it (:

EDIT: Update on the way. Version 0.0.2 no longer requires any settings.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Thats what I was looking for.

Just an idea: Wouln´t it be possible to add this as a music visualization screen? So that your still in control of the music?
I dont have a last.fm account,

how to start using this script ?
siffredi Wrote:Just an idea: Wouln´t it be possible to add this as a music visualization screen? So that your still in control of the music?

I don't really know how visualizations work but from what I've read it's not possible at this time.

@sojer2005, A last.fm account is not required.
can´t get it to work Oo .. is it skin specific? which visualization works with this plugin? milkdrop, waves thingie? or none?

i tried all of those but there are no artist pictures Sad
kirillis Wrote:can´t get it to work Oo .. is it skin specific? which visualization works with this plugin? milkdrop, waves thingie? or none?

i tried all of those but there are no artist pictures Sad

It is not a visualization. Start playing a playlist, partymode or something, then go to picture addon's to start the addon.
oh ok, i see.. now it´s working! thanks, great addon!! Smile
I reeally love this script, anyhow playing music through web (internet radio) this script does not work, right? Would it be possible to integrate that?
Sorry, a regular internet stream isn't possible. I recommend Last.FM radio if you want something like that. I tried using it with the grooveshark addon, but it didn't work right.
This is great!!! big THX

This add-on definitely needs to find its way to visualizations, somehow Smile
I would be happy if this icon is used in your script Big Grin

great work ... THX

DL Link

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Last.FM-SlideShow1