[RELEASE] Furk.net BitTorrent Proxy plugin
(2012-03-25, 20:56)chicalleje Wrote: Hello. I just discover Furk.net and I get very exited when I saw I could use XBMC to play movies directly, like in VLC.

I downloaded the plug in from furk's websiteand installed, but it doesn't work Sad . I can load de plugin and log in to my account, I can make a search and get the propper results, but when I try to play a movie it just doesn't do anything.

I'm using Eden and I didn't see the plug in list in the program, so a downloaded manually from furk.net, maybe it doesn't work in Eden. It's really a shame, XBMC is the only app that can take control of my second screen's refresh rate and changing it to the specific fps of the movie or TV show VLC don't do that, not in OS X at least.

You're looking for a different plugin. The Official Furk.net plugin is what this thread is about. The plugin you're looking for is What the Furk, which is available and maintained at www.xbmchub.com

WtF allows you to stream video files from torrents hosted at Furk.net. All discussion and support for it should be done on www.xbmchub.com
the plugin is no longer working on either on my atv2's , i am a premiuim user and when i try to use it just says incorrect user/pass. I tried re entering details on both of my atv2's and there websites still working fine on my pc.
This plugin has been pretty much superseded by a different plugin called 'what the furk' its not available in this forum but please search for it elsewhere.
this plugin has stopped working. script errors. if anyone is attempting to fix it, will supply log files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Furk.net BitTorrent Proxy plugin0