Can Adv Launcher get game thumbs/fanart/info for all games at once?
Have been trying to find a way for Adv. Launcher to scan the entire ROM folder to get thumbs, fanart, info, etc. for all games (500+) at one time.
Waving the white flag, cannot figure it out. Do I have to manually scan each game 1 at a time? For examble music folders can all be scanned in one big lump, not same for game folders? Thanks.
Yes it can. you just have to set scraping method to automatic for data, thumbs and images then perform a scan. Then all new detected roms info and images will be automatically scraped.
I can't seem to get this to work. The first time I scanned for all my games it went out, grabbed all the thumbs and fanart and all the games were correct. I just recently had to reinstall my system but I kept the thumbs and fanart from the previous time in the same folder. Those folders are set as the default folders for thumbs and fanart but this time when I scan for games, it picks up all the games but doesn't associate the thumbs or fanart with the games?

The only thing I can think of is to delete all the images and do the full scan again and just wait.

Any help?
(2012-10-01, 04:38)Angelscry Wrote: Yes it can. you just have to set scraping method to automatic for data, thumbs and images then perform a scan. Then all new detected roms info and images will be automatically scraped.

Do the ROMs need to be in their own separate folder?
(2012-11-17, 02:39)g725s Wrote:
(2012-10-01, 04:38)Angelscry Wrote: Yes it can. you just have to set scraping method to automatic for data, thumbs and images then perform a scan. Then all new detected roms info and images will be automatically scraped.

Do the ROMs need to be in their own separate folder?
No.

why do you see if you can get xbmc dev's to merge your addon wit xbmc as a game library i garantee you about 98% would agree as well
as for the 2% ,....well those are the ones who dont know how to use adv launcher

i use your addon alot nce wrk "u"
(2012-11-19, 14:21)binBD Wrote: why do you see if you can get xbmc dev's to merge your addon wit xbmc as a game library i garantee you about 98% would agree as well
as for the 2% ,....well those are the ones who dont know how to use adv launcher
Advanced Launcher is not ONLY a game manager or game library. You can do a lot of other cool things (start comics reader, start internet browsers, start application). I know that adding game library to XBMC is actually planned by XBMC developers for next releases, but actually Advanced Launcher is coded into python (like all the XBMC addons) when XBMC is itself coded into C++ (I think) so all must be re-coded from start to a real integration.[/quote]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can Adv Launcher get game thumbs/fanart/info for all games at once?0