[RELEASE] Furk.net BitTorrent Proxy plugin
I tried this, it worked okay, but it takes forever and a day to load, is that normal? is there any other way to access besides, video, then video add ons, then furk.net.?

then if you exit out of that watch something else and come back it doesn't resume. I assume I'm doing it right?
robl45 Wrote:I tried this, it worked okay, but it takes forever and a day to load, is that normal?

For me (I'm in EU and ping to furk.net servers is around 100ms) it takes 2-3 secs for a video to buffer up and start. You're in US and if you're on a good connection it should be the same. Check if your Internet connection is used by something else and check your connection speed at speedtest.net using a NL server.

Some of your files have bitrate higher then 2000 kb/s. I personally on a 10Mb connection able to watch only up to 1500Kb/s.

robl45 Wrote:is there any other way to access besides, video, then video add ons, then furk.net.?

Furk.net is a filesharing. The most obvious way is just to download the files using your browser or download manager. Also you can watch video files instantly using video players such as VLC or KMPlayer. Playback starts the same ways as using the plugin (2-3 secs delay)

robl45 Wrote:then if you exit out of that watch something else and come back it doesn't resume. I assume I'm doing it right?

[/quote]

I haven't checked it but it should be an XBMC problem. Resuming w/o watching any other videos works just fine.

Keep in mind that the plugin is just an alternative way to get your content and your experience depends on bitrate of video files and your connection. For example I'm personally not able to play 1080p videos but we've recevied reports from users who are on >20Mp/s connections who watch 1080p all the time.
I think we miscomunicating, the movies and videos play fine, no problems, no buffering etc.

Its just that when you click on the plugin, it takes like 10 seconds to load, when you click on a movie to play, takes like 10 seconds before it displays the title by itself, then i click on the title and it plays no problem. So is it normal for the plugin to take that long to load up? If you watch all movies through the plugin, probably not a bigdeal, but I switch back and forth.

But is there a way to get to it easily? now I have to uncheck library mode so that I can choose the video addons and then furk.net. isn't there a way to put it on a menu or something like that? maybe I need to ask somewhere else about that.
i some times get a ssl error but then i just exit the plugin wait a few seconds and go back in and it works fine for me

robl45 Wrote:I think we miscomunicating, the movies and videos play fine, no problems, no buffering etc.

Its just that when you click on the plugin, it takes like 10 seconds to load, when you click on a movie to play, takes like 10 seconds before it displays the title by itself, then i click on the title and it plays no problem. So is it normal for the plugin to take that long to load up? If you watch all movies through the plugin, probably not a bigdeal, but I switch back and forth.

But is there a way to get to it easily? now I have to uncheck library mode so that I can choose the video addons and then furk.net. isn't there a way to put it on a menu or something like that? maybe I need to ask somewhere else about that.
when I am using furk.net plugin on my atv2, the search does not work properly, for example if i search for true blood s04e07, it wont find it, however if i do the same search on my pc it will find it. I have noticed that it still works on atv2 without premium. as i dont have premium i can only rely on the search in xbmc. any help appreciated
I'm still getting below error when try play video in xbmc

but when I play *.xspf in VLC everything is OK
i get that some times, but i just back out, go back in and it works for me
bladeds Wrote:when I am using furk.net plugin on my atv2, the search does not work properly, for example if i search for true blood s04e07, it wont find it, however if i do the same search on my pc it will find it. I have noticed that it still works on atv2 without premium. as i dont have premium i can only rely on the search in xbmc. any help appreciated

I've just tested the search function in a standalone xmbc running inside Ubuntu and everything was working fine. Since I don't have an access to ATV2 I cannot repeat the problem.

Please send logs if ATV2 has any.
The search function is working for me now. Not sure what was wrong before

gpun Wrote:I've just tested the search function in a standalone XBMC running inside Ubuntu and everything was working fine. Since I don't have an access to ATV2 I cannot repeat the problem.

Please send logs if ATV2 has any.
it was working for me with out premiuim, is the plugin still working or have furk.net relised that the plugin worked with out a premium and fixed it.
bladeds Wrote:it was working for me with out premiuim, is the plugin still working or have furk.net relised that the plugin worked with out a premium and fixed it.

It was intended to work for free users. The only thing is that limits was not enforced for few months. And yesterday the free limit was set to 750Mb per 24h per subnet (/24). So it's still possible to watch just an episode or a movie per day for free. However premium users have more advantages.
Still not working for me.

Videos -> Add-Ons -> Furk.net BitTorrent Proxy

Working... (about 2 seconds)

Loading directory (15 seconds)

Message from server
incorrect_login_or_password

Using version 1.0.6, and yes, I retyped my email address and password several times... exactly the same ones I use on the web site.

Any ideas?
gpun Wrote:It was intended to work for free users. The only thing is that limits was not enforced for few months. And yesterday the free limit was set to 750Mb per 24h per subnet (/24). So it's still possible to watch just an episode or a movie per day for free. However premium users have more advantages.

how would a free user even use this? you can't search or anything so not sure what use it really is.

i would really like to join as a full time premium user, but by the time the exchange rate is calculated, the prices are 50% more than on the website and thats a bit too rich for me.
robl45 Wrote:how would a free user even use this? you can't search or anything so not sure what use it really is.

i would really like to join as a full time premium user, but by the time the exchange rate is calculated, the prices are 50% more than on the website and thats a bit too rich for me.

as a free user you can use a search function in the plugin but its to annoying trying to use the xbmc keyboard, i am now a premium user . the price if fair and is way better than megaupload, rapidshare or filesonic, because you have access to so much more content. it is totally worth it. great for watching hd movies. there is a 160gb per month limit which is kind of annoying though.
Can anybody help me pls. I have the plugin install on my apple tv 2 but for some reason when I select the movie I want to watch it saids unable to play Sad .... any help? thanks in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Furk.net BitTorrent Proxy plugin0