[RELEASE] Furk.net BitTorrent Proxy plugin
MsJamie Wrote:Still not working for me.

Videos -> Add-Ons -> Furk.net BitTorrent Proxy

Working... (about 2 seconds)

Loading directory (15 seconds)

Message from server
incorrect_login_or_password

Using version 1.0.6, and yes, I retyped my email address and password several times... exactly the same ones I use on the web site.

Any ideas?

I'm having this problem as well on my openelec system, is your openelec too?
If anyone is using this plugin. Could you confirm discrepancy between plugin search amd webpage search? I see huge diffrences, as websearch produces a great deal lot of links than plugin search.
the plugin search only brings up cached items.
is any one still working on this plugin. i use to get ssl error about once a day but now keep getting them whenever i try to use plugin.
bladeds Wrote:the plugin search only brings up cached items.

The difference is between cached items also. Don't know why but some search strings produce error in plugin while they work fine in web search. For instance, try searching for string "mistere". It brings error in my plugin (1.0.8) and returns a dozen cached links in the web search.

As a premium member I've complained about it to furk.net but their support keeps ignoring my request for clarification regarding this matter.

Could you tell me if number of hits in plugin equals the number of cached hits in a web search for you?
i dont think furk.net made the plugin for xbmc, plugin in xbmc are just made by programmers in their spare time who use xbmc. so i dont think furk.net will provide support for the plugin. I have a ipad so i just use that and add links to my files, so i dont use the search function much. Il check the mistere search and see what i get
bladeds Wrote:i dont think furk.net made the plugin for xbmc, plugin in xbmc are just made by programmers in their spare time who use xbmc. so i dont think furk.net will provide support for the plugin. I have a ipad so i just use that and add links to my files, so i dont use the search function much. Il check the mistere search and see what i get

This is incorrect

This plugin is made and managed by Gpun at furk. It was initially made on request by me.

From my experience the support at furk is excellent, I had several suggestions including major feature implementations for the site that I suggested to Gpun and about 12 months on they have all been implemented!

I will try and get in touch with Gpun and get him to read these forums, the plugin actually hasn't been working at all for me for several months.
if your getting the SSL error, I exit xbmc, come back in to xbmc and usually i can get into the plugin and do it each time i want to get into the plugin. Also can you tell GPUN that the search function on furk.net on the website not the plugin does not actually work properly anymore. It does not find new torrents. for example on monday when walking dead s02e07 was released i could not find it using the furk.net search but then i went to piratebay found a torrent and then proceded to add it to furk.net. when i clicked add torrent i came up with a full match. I have to do this for all my daily releases. However when i firs started using furk.net months ago this was not the case
Hello there :-)

The plugin has been fixed few weeks ago. You can download the current version here:

http://www.furk.net/t/mc
Also note the alternative plugin. The original plugin is open source and is hosted by github.com . Anyone can fork it or at least fix the bugs if there's any.

So did a alicanlakot and got a lifetime premium as a gift (as well as other users who contribute something usefull for other users).

I've tried to update the new plugin version in the main XBMC repository but it was refused due to some minor mistake in XBMC versions. So I had to spent few hours more just to figure out XBMC versions and send the update request in proper way. I didn't find free time for this yet.

The plugin will be re-factored soon anyway. Currently it uses the old API interface specially quickly designed for this plugin and which is as you may see is quite unreliable. But all plugins should use new API http://www.furk.net/text/api The new api is more solid.

Will be done in few weeks I hope. Unless someone from the community do it first :-)
I've had trials and errors with that plugin since 1.06 but it never succeeded to play anything from "My files".
Just got 1.0.8 - same thing.. when I click the item's name - a "Cannot play file" error is thrown. If I get the URL from the log and try to put it in a browser I get "User not found"
I have a free registration and I'm able to access those files from my furk play page - but they have different gcdn servers and folders once you view the xspf playlist.
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
gpun Wrote:Hello there :-)

The plugin has been fixed few weeks ago. You can download the current version here:

http://www.furk.net/t/mc
Also note the alternative plugin. The original plugin is open source and is hosted by github.com . Anyone can fork it or at least fix the bugs if there's any.

So did a alicanlakot and got a lifetime premium as a gift (as well as other users who contribute something usefull for other users).

I've tried to update the new plugin version in the main XBMC repository but it was refused due to some minor mistake in XBMC versions. So I had to spent few hours more just to figure out XBMC versions and send the update request in proper way. I didn't find free time for this yet.

The plugin will be re-factored soon anyway. Currently it uses the old API interface specially quickly designed for this plugin and which is as you may see is quite unreliable. But all plugins should use new API http://www.furk.net/text/api The new api is more solid.

Will be done in few weeks I hope. Unless someone from the community do it first :-)

Also, ver 1.08 does not keep the search records (present in previous versions) so retyping is the only option even if you've missed just one letter in your original search ("Clear all searches" button could be useful instead of deleting a whole bunch of search strings with the backspace (previous version) You still did not comment about search discrepancies (web and plugin). Are they fixable without the new api being adopted?
Thanks gpun the search on furk.net now finds my daily releases
Is an update that works on Eden coming soon?
Hello. I just discover Furk.net and I get very exited when I saw I could use XBMC to play movies directly, like in VLC.

I downloaded the plug in from furk's websiteand installed, but it doesn't work Sad . I can load de plugin and log in to my account, I can make a search and get the propper results, but when I try to play a movie it just doesn't do anything.

I'm using Eden and I didn't see the plug in list in the program, so a downloaded manually from furk.net, maybe it doesn't work in Eden. It's really a shame, XBMC is the only app that can take control of my second screen's refresh rate and changing it to the specific fps of the movie or TV show VLC don't do that, not in OS X at least.
Get in contact with the developer through the furk site, he leaves an email there. I doubt he's updated it for Eden yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Furk.net BitTorrent Proxy plugin0