[RELEASE] Radbox (video) add-on
GuySie Wrote:Is the 0.0.4 zip supposed to miss the beautifulsoup and xbmcutil files/dirs?

Yes, didn't need these
Popeye Wrote:Well
Code:
M:117927936  NOTICE: unable to load url: http://tinyurl.com/45oazk7
Can you load this url manually and get the feeed? Could be something with the redirection...
EDIT: did try with one of my own tinyurl's and it worked fine...

Oddly, it loads fine with the old WatchMeLater script and not with the Radbox 0.0.4.
GuySie Wrote:Oddly, it loads fine with the old WatchMeLater script and not with the Radbox 0.0.4.

I found the error, you feed has this:
Code:
<title>Kanye West -- Monster (Teachers Remix) f. Jay-Z & Nicki Minaj</title>
And it's not a valid xml, the ampersand should be &amp; , the same goes for &quot: and &apos; the descriptions tags are all encoded correctly sometimes...

EDIT: fixed in v0.0.5
Popeye Wrote:And it's not a valid xml, the ampersand should be &amp; , the same goes for &quot: and &apos; the descriptions tags are all encoded correctly sometimes...

Thanks! We should pass that info on to the Radbox team as a bug in their RSS code.
GuySie Wrote:Thanks! We should pass that info on to the Radbox team as a bug in their RSS code.

Already done Big Grin
thanks for this add-on. All I was missing from my Boxee Box was the watch later feature. Not anymore.
Noticing, as I'm now steadily working my way through viewing my 3 months worth of Radbox queue on TV, that older Vimeo videos you might have bookmarked may not have a media:content tag and will fail the plugin.

Removing those video's from the queue, going to the original Vimeo link directly and adding them again via the bookmarklet resets it.
GuySie Wrote:Noticing, as I'm now steadily working my way through viewing my 3 months worth of Radbox queue on TV, that older Vimeo videos you might have bookmarked may not have a media:content tag and will fail the plugin.

Removing those video's from the queue, going to the original Vimeo link directly and adding them again via the bookmarklet resets it.

3 months is like stone age in this digital world right? Big Grin Anything you think we should have support for?
Popeye Wrote:3 months is like stone age in this digital world right? Big Grin Anything you think we should have support for?

Yeah, and it shouldn't bother anyone just starting to use this addon/Radbox as a service. Maybe it'd be nice to be able to enter your API code as a kind of 'username' in the settings - as opposed to manually entering the feed - and have the option to switch from the queue feed to the loved or archived feed (which also have seperate RSS's based on the same code)?
Having a hard time getting this to work. Plugin does not want to load.

Code:
21:26:15 T:2400 M:550604800  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:26:16 T:2400 M:546017280   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IndexError
21:26:16 T:2400 M:546017280   ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
21:26:16 T:2400 M:546017280   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\willigan\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.radbox\default.py", line 151, in ?
                                                listFeed(feedUrl)
                                              File "C:\Users\willigan\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.radbox\default.py", line 49, in listFeed
                                                description = get_node_value(item, "description")
                                              File "C:\Users\willigan\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.radbox\default.py", line 131, in get_node_value
                                                return parent.getElementsByTagName(name)[0].childNodes[0].data
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
21:26:16 T:4624 M:546004992   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.radbox/
21:26:16 T:4624 M:546004992   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.radbox/) failed
21:26:16 T:4884 M:545988608 WARNING: XFILE::CFactoryDirectory::Create - Unsupported protocol(script) in script://

Any ideas?
The feed has been down for a few days... Can you check in a browser?
The feed is working now. I posted a message to the dev and they fixed the bug. Feed works in browser and in Boxee.
And the addon?
Addon will install. But when I try to open it I get Error script failed! : PLUGIN.VIDEO.RADBOX

My previous post has the log information.

I've tried my regular Radbox feed as well as another account I set up with just one video to rule out offending videos messing it up but same results with both.
I asume the url is correct in your settings. Would you mind posting the feed code for the single feed item?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Radbox (video) add-on0