Keymap for Apple remote with big step (download link)
Does the userdata keymap take preference over the default one automatically?
I hate to do this but could you write out the code to how I save your file to that user folder? I admit I am a bit of a noob when it comes to terminal. I really like your setup on the remote, genius. i am always wishing i could jump back a few seconds. and the ability to skip ten minutes at a time is brilliant. thanks for you help
Sorry if this has been covered before but I can't find from searching, how do I copy that xml file to the atv? I'm a total noob at ssh
Use this post as a guide to transferring files:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=764...stcount=85
It uses an SFTP client rather than SSH. In my opinion this is more intuitive than SSH if you're not familiar with the command line.
Just change the location you're copying to from the addon folder to the one where the keymap.xml file goes
Thanks, great suggestion, transferring through SFTP worked fine and like you say was more intuitive to me
Maybe one of you knows how to do this:

I have "Info" on "center" and "OSD" on "hold center".

If "OSD" is shown, "menu" closes the OSD. If "Info" is shown, "menu" stops the playback of the movie. This is irritating for me.

Where can I change the behavior of the "menu" button when for "Info" during playback?
Can someone please upload the keymap again. The OP's link no longer contains the file. My ATV2 got fried in a thunderstorm and I was using the edited keymap, but now I have a replacement ATV2 (thanks to Apple Smile) and would like to add it back.
forget it
I managed to find it in my downloads folder. Here's a new link to the joystick.AppleRemote.xml
BritBloke Wrote:I managed to find it in my downloads folder. Here's a new link to the joystick.AppleRemote.xml
Thanks a million. Smile
Just put it back up. The apple Servers seem to have problems since they are forcing people to switch from .me to idisk.

Greets.
I am using a slightly modded version of this keymap now, thanks OP.

My problem is that the default action on the home screen for the "hold menu" button is ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu) but for me it always immediately shuts down XBMC rather than bringing up a menu.

I am new to XBMC for ios but on the original XBOX there was a menu and I'm assuming that should come up here (as implied by the name of the window!).

Or is it functioning correctly?

Anyfor for now I've mapped this to a different button because I keep shutting down by accident.
Forgive me for being a total noob now but i dont understand... Sad i have a logitech harmony setup for Apple TV (prolly 1st gen). It works kinda good in xbmc on the ATV2 the pause play stop and soo on. But i wanna be able to press info and get the Info. And up to jump 10min and down to jump -10min..and add a button to jump directly to movies and one to TV series.... is this possible? and in that case how? Smile thanks in advace
Neerav Wrote:Forgive me for being a total noob now but i dont understand... Sad i have a logitech harmony setup for Apple TV (prolly 1st gen). It works kinda good in xbmc on the ATV2 the pause play stop and soo on. But i wanna be able to press info and get the Info. And up to jump 10min and down to jump -10min..and add a button to jump directly to movies and one to TV series.... is this possible? and in that case how? Smile thanks in advace

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post738485
Ned Scott Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post738485

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap for Apple remote with big step (download link)0