Need some advice on stuttering video...
Hi bluray,

About Intel gfx settings: I don't have that "Power" tab that you have. Perhaps because it only shows on laptops? Anyways, in Control panel->Power options, I ensured that the "Maximum performance" setting is chosen.

About XBMC: I just can't find that screen you have here. What menu-items are you traversing to get to that screen?

--
Solved!!! I just tried some settings that felt important - the one that did the difference was the setting that allowed to set the screen refresh rate to the video source. Hit play on a handbrake file and my TV wrote "1080p/24" and everything is smooth as it should be! This is great...thanks for all your help!

--
Werner
(2012-11-11, 21:09)bluray Wrote:
(2012-11-11, 17:25)ITemplate Wrote: I'm thinking, could I buy a gfx card that just works for everyone? If yes, which?
I'm still puzzling to why you are having issue while others using the same Intel iGPU or lower iGPU can playback fine. Can you try to set power option in Intel Graphic Media Control Panel to "Maximum Performance"? Can you also set Deinterlace video to Auto in XBMC?

I'm curious though - where do I find the XBMC settings that controls for example Deinterlace? I simply can't find it! Smile

Call up the On Screen Display while playing a video ('m' keyboard press), then go to the 'video' section - they are represented by different icons dependent on skin - Confluence is a Movie Reel.
(2012-11-15, 18:16)ITemplate Wrote: I'm curious though - where do I find the XBMC settings that controls for example Deinterlace? I simply can't find it! Smile
During playback movie, you can click the video setting icon down on the bottom right corner....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Yes, got it, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need some advice on stuttering video...0