• 16(current)
[DSCodec]Replacement for DSPlayer
liquidskin76 Wrote:Just wanted to check where things are with dscodec...

-has anyone got the latest commit (https://github.com/tiben20/xbmc) to work? I can build (had to sort a few builds errors) however no mater what i try in terms of config, the build won't use directshow.

-has anyone got a working build they can upload as the links by tiben are dead?

-What's the deal with the config now? I see there's an xml file in \...\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer similar to what dsplayer used. Is this file actually being used by dscodec?

-What's the status with audio and ffdshow audio? Is passthrough working on either the recent commits or the test build tiben uploaded?

Cheers Wink

Hey guys - I've been away most of the summer. Was wondering if Tiben's dscodec version ever made it to being [relatively] stable and usable with WinXP? Anyone know?

Cheers
The REAL Joe
Hi Joe

Don't know if anything's been done or whether it works on any OS - haven't checked git recently, but looks like the project might have ground to a halt, given lack of updates from Tiben.
download links are corrupted, files XBMCSetup-20110430-caa7295-dx.exe and XBMCSetup-20110430-caa7295-dx_video.exe saves as html-files
Please, place it to any filehosting
I am trying to get the DSCodec, but the links are dead (HTML-Error 500). Any other download locations available?
Doubt it - reckon this is dead.
Yes it been abandoned for quite sometime now
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DSCodec]Replacement for DSPlayer5