TV Show thumbs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sdesign Offline
Is there anything I can do myself to fix the thumbs for TV shows in Ellipsis 1.2? I like everything about this skin, except for the TV Shows art. At the moment it just displays a stretched image of some kind inside a poster sized box. If I could somehow tell it to use the actual Poster images that would be great.

Cheers, SD
find quote
thunderbunny Offline
Sounds like you might have banner art showing instead of posters. What scraper do you use? You can make sure you're scraping posters instead of banners.

[Image: XBMClogo3.png]
find quote
sdesign Offline
Okay thanks i'll take a look and see :-)
find quote
garyi Offline
Posting Freak
I just pull up the menu and information then pick thumb and wait to see what appears, there is always a poster on in there somewhere.
find quote
sdesign Offline
Okay thanks that sorted it!

I have another question. Should fanart be showing in the background for movies and TV Shows in library mode? It isn't for me. I have "hide fanart" deselected in skin settings.
(This post was last modified: 2011-02-22 16:29 by sdesign.)
find quote
Blackbolt Offline
Skilled Skinner
If you have custom background wallpaper or the Quantum theme on, I've just noticed there is a bug with the fanart displaying, so we'll fix that one.

Team Blackbolt - Digital Design

Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
find quote
sdesign Offline
Blackbolt Wrote:If you have custom background wallpaper or the Quantum theme on, I've just noticed there is a bug with the fanart displaying, so we'll fix that one.

Great, thanks Smile
find quote