TV Show thumbs
Is there anything I can do myself to fix the thumbs for TV shows in Ellipsis 1.2? I like everything about this skin, except for the TV Shows art. At the moment it just displays a stretched image of some kind inside a poster sized box. If I could somehow tell it to use the actual Poster images that would be great.

Cheers, SD
Sounds like you might have banner art showing instead of posters. What scraper do you use? You can make sure you're scraping posters instead of banners.
Okay thanks i'll take a look and see :-)
I just pull up the menu and information then pick thumb and wait to see what appears, there is always a poster on in there somewhere.
Okay thanks that sorted it!

I have another question. Should fanart be showing in the background for movies and TV Shows in library mode? It isn't for me. I have "hide fanart" deselected in skin settings.
If you have custom background wallpaper or the Quantum theme on, I've just noticed there is a bug with the fanart displaying, so we'll fix that one.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Blackbolt Wrote:If you have custom background wallpaper or the Quantum theme on, I've just noticed there is a bug with the fanart displaying, so we'll fix that one.

Great, thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show thumbs0