librtmp woes on Ubuntu 10.04
I am trying to build XBMC (git current) on my Ubuntu 10.04 box. It works very well unless I try to enable librtmp support.

It always fails with this error:
Code:
xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDInputStreams/DVDInputStreams.a(DVDFactoryInputStream.o): In function `CDVDFactoryInputStream::CreateInputStream(IDVDPlayer*, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
/home/hakan/build/xbmc-git/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDInputStreams/DVDFactoryInputStream.cpp:83: undefined reference to `CDVDInputStreamRTMP::CDVDInputStreamRTMP()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [xbmc.bin] Error 1

If I disable librtmp support, the build is successful.

I have tried installing the Ubuntu librtmp0 and librtmp-devel packages - XBMC build fails. I have tried installing the librtmp (rtmpdump?) found in ./lib/librtmp/ in the XBMC source - XBMC build fails. I have tried using SVN trunk from mplayerhq - XBMC build still fails.

Any pointers here, please?

I have tried 10.0 and git current (and of course cleaned up the source directories), I get the same result every time.
You might want to give a try the solution provided on http://slaxbmc.blogspot.com/2011/03/23-i...ource.html Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp woes on Ubuntu 10.040