can someone help me get my settings right
Big Grin 
I would like my movies to look like this screenshots below.

I have all the info... entered in to each move.

its just that when I press a move... i plays straight away and doesn't got into the info screen.
and my trackbar is just a green line... no info.

if you could tell me what I need to change in my settings that would be awesome Smile

Echild Wrote:I would like my movies to look like this screenshots below.

I have all the info... entered in to each move.

its just that when I press a move... i plays straight away and doesn't got into the info screen.

That's an XBMC setting. Go into settings->video->file lists->default action
Or pless "I" or the info button instead of selecting the movie

Quote:and my trackbar is just a green line... no info.

if you could tell me what I need to change in my settings that would be awesome Smile

No clue tbh, are you using XBMC's scrapers to get the movie info or a third party app? Are you seeing the info in Confluence?
yeah I have all the info downloaded with xbmc scrapers, but do use ember as well to tweak things.
Same as Echild for me, on the OSD, I have also only a green bar, no title or plot.

Using latest official versions of ReFocus and XBMC, running on OSX SL, with french scrapper Cine-passion

EDIT: it seems it is related to the Silver Apple Remote. the detailed OSD pops out when pressing "C" on keyboard, but there is strangely no equivalent to "C" on the Apple Remote with this skin. Any way to fix this? (maybe through long-click of the PLAY/PAUSE button)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can someone help me get my settings right0