We need a for sale section
I think the mods should put a forsale section on the site.
Would be nice to have a place on here that we could sell some of our old media center pc hardware....etc. Some of the stuff I got could be quite useful to someone else.
One thing I have is a Athlon 64 3500+ single core CPU that I don't need anymore and would like to sell.... would make a nice file server cpu, etc...
For what I read they just want to the forum to be XBMC related and they don't want to have to deal with/mediate disputes...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:For what I read they just want to the forum to be XBMC related and they don't want to have to deal with/mediate disputes...

This is correct. With that said, a separate xbmc gear for sale or exchange website wouldn't be a terrible idea.
This actually would be nice.... if someone makes a separate forum to sell your stuff? Big Grin I got some extra GT210 for sale.... Cool
There is this site called ebay i've heard that works pretty well.
Beer40oz Wrote:This actually would be nice.... if someone makes a separate forum to sell your stuff? Big Grin I got some extra GT210 for sale.... Cool

That would be cool. When people are done with their servers or htpcs other people can buy them. I would def buy both from others! Or people can sell parts or basically anything htpc or server or media related would be very cool.

I would be selling and buying all the time. The car forum I frequent has a HUGE for sale section with LOTS of people selling and buying I myself have sold and purchased parts for my car. Would love to do the same for htpcs.

Need htpcs for my other tv's and wouldn't mind buying a few more Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
We need a for sale section0