Some movies not grouping in Movie Sets
I have an iPad 3 and i'm running build xbmc-20120529-8c1f246-master-ios

All working great apart from one thing:-

I have a lot of Movie Sets set up in my Movie library, all group correctly on my ATV 2 but for some reason certain movies on my iPad 3 don't get grouped into Movie Sets.

Any ideas on how I can get them to group correctly?

Thanks in advance
Have you enabled grouping into sets in settings?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-05-29, 23:54)jmarshall Wrote: Have you enabled grouping into sets in settings?

Thanks for your reply - yes I've set the option in settings.

As stated, some get grouped in Movie Sets and others don't, even though Movie Sets have been set up for them and on my ATV 2, they all get grouped correctly.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
Anyone?

Thanks in advance
You are sure the movies are part of a movie set in TheMovieDB.org? If so,you can try to manually refresh two of the movies from such a set, to see if that fixes it. That also gives you the option to choose which title the movie actually is, it could be choosing the wrong movie in themoviedb...
(2012-06-01, 14:17)kno1 Wrote: You are sure the movies are part of a movie set in TheMovieDB.org? If so,you can try to manually refresh two of the movies from such a set, to see if that fixes it. That also gives you the option to choose which title the movie actually is, it could be choosing the wrong movie in themoviedb...

Thanks for your reply, I manually put my movies into sets using the methord below:-

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/33873/con...ovie-sets/

I've checked the nfo files and they all have <set> </set>

The movies are all grouped correctly in XBMC on my ATV 2 but for some reason not all of them group correctly on my iPad 3.
Try refreshing one of the movies (video info->refresh) Did it say it found local information when you did? If not, it's not finding the .nfo files, quite possibly due to not having "Movies in separate folders named after the movie" set correctly when you "Set Content".
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some movies not grouping in Movie Sets 0