The Orbs, a skin by KoTiX
the missing my file gif is driving me crazy is it in the update and is the update on xbox-skins yet?
sorry no update downloadable yet, the gif is ready but i'm still working on the music and video overlay.
please be patience, i'll surely upload it this weekend.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
ok update is out, download it here:http://www.xbox-skins.net/index.php?download=3105
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
bug?
hmm havent seen that one before, what resolution is that in?
that's the widescreen that is not finished yet.
only 4/3 sorry.
there is a small bug in the ntsc version too, i'll fix it tomorrow sorry.
if somebody want to do it by himself, look in the ntsc folder and edit the font.xml
the first font set need to be replaced by this:
<fonts>
<fontset id="default">

<font>
<name>font34</name>
<filename>common-font34.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>font18</name>
<filename>common-font18.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>font13</name>
<filename>common-font13.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>font14</name>
<filename>common-font14.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>font64</name>
<filename>common-font64.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>matrix8</name>
<filename>matrix8.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>font04</name>
<filename>common-font14.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>font12</name>
<filename>common-font12.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>font10</name>
<filename>common-font10.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>font15</name>
<filename>common-font15.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>fontkb</name>
<filename>common-font13.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>font101</name>
<filename>common-font10.xpr</filename>
</font>

<font>
<name>timefont</name>
<filename>time-font.xpr</filename>
</font>

</fontset>
ok guys, i've updated again the skin with a fix for the ntsc font and for the widescreen (16/9) for the home and submenu.
the link is still the same.
http://www.xbox-skins.net/index.php?download=3105
you can find it on allxboxskins too but here the fixes will be there tomorrow maybe.
right now on allxboxskins there is the february 26 release and on xbox-skins.net the february 27.
the difference between them is the fix for the ntsc submenu.
sorry about it but on allxboxskins i can't delete my files and i don't want to upload dozens version of it.
i love the skin, but now with the update of xbmc 04-03-2005 on every menuitem there is a big round cd visible.
it's possible to se the underground,like films etc.
how to fix it HuhHuh? i am using pal
it's a bug of xbmc, i already posted it to developers and you'll find it fixed in next cvs.

tomorrow i'll probably upload an update that will include video preview in the top orb Smile

and cover image in music visualization.
sounds great
you have a new music visualization too:

and the update is uploaded here:

http://www.xbox-skins.net/index.php?download=3105

enjoy.

p.s. be sure to use the march 05 xbmc build.
kotix,

great skin! i have been fighting with my gf over which skin we are going to permanently use. i love yours! she however prefers project mayhem iii ce 2. we agreed to the famous "compromise." i agreed to switch to pm iii ce 2 but she must let me use your dvd, program, music, etc images and sizing (i love the cases so much!Wink.

however trying to incorporate it i have just messed everything up--i have tried several times. as it is, our compromise has turned in us using pm iii....which i am none too happy about.

any advice/help on how i can merge the two skins?

thanks and keep up the great effort!
Using KODI since 2002, back when Xbox Media Player ran on a modded xbox, soldered modchip and all..."the good old days."
here is an explanation how to incorporate "myprograms" dvd covers to pm3:
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.p....3&st=15

look for xr8d post.

for other sections like music or videos you need to edit in the same way the thumbpanel in the respective xml and add the png file in pm3 media folder (folder-cd-focus, folder-dvd-focus, etc.)

i hope this help you out Smile
I use to use The Orbs and really liked how it looked, could someone tell me how I could go about making it compatible with a newer version of xbmc?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Orbs, a skin by KoTiX0