Watched status in Videos?
I can get the watched flag up, but only within the Library areas.
Is there any way to enable this same feature within Videos?

As well as the areas monitored by the Library for TV and Film, I have one area on the network for new content, which, being a mix of everything, doesn't have a content type set and so isn't in the Library.

If this isn't currently available, is there a process for feature requests? Is bribery an option? This skin has the highest WAF of all Dharma skins, and I reckon I'm just a couple of tweaks from making XBMC a household essential!
Hi Fishbowler

Tbh I didn't even realise the watched flags weren't showing in file mode - I will check it out and sort something out.

Although this makes interesting reading:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=93929

It looks like there will be some changes heading our way regarding file mode - it's looking like it's going to become part of the regular library views - just another library item. Which should make things fairly simple.
You're right - that is interesting - another gripe on the other half's list is that she can only get info on TV episodes after she's seen them and after they've been filed into the library.

I'd probably need to do some rudimentary organisation to get this going though - folders per content type or somesuch - I think trying to request that all scrapers fight intelligently over content is perhaps a few versions away, and affecting only a lazy minority!
Okay I've gone ahead and added watched overlays to the two list views in video file mode (the other views already have them I think).

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched status in Videos?0