• 2(current)
How to compile a PVR branch for iOS.
Hi,

I'm also getting those errors when trying to compile.

Unfortunately i'm not clued up enough to go any further. Is there somebody who can post a build for the ATV2?

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
Hello I will like to help you on this project if this is possible.
I just bought a pvr xbmc ATv2 and I use at home since
long!
hakensline Wrote:Hello I will like to help you on this project if this is possible.
I just bought a pvr xbmc ATv2 and I use at home since
long!

You did what? Does Apple sell the ATV2 with preinstalled xbmc pvr branch binary installed now? Wink
Memphiz Wrote:You did what? Does Apple sell the ATV2 with preinstalled xbmc pvr branch binary installed now? Wink

What, you don't have one Memph? Come on, keep up Wink

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
I just thought i would give this a polite bump Smile

Is there anyone that could compile or help us compile the pvr branch for ios?

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
iOS for iPhone/iPad, latest master so be careful as it will update your library. tested but as I have no pvr boxes I could not test that it actually connects.

I have a atv2 as well but its not tested, no idea if it will run on it at all... anyone want it, its here ... you can post here if its working or not but I cant promis that I'll have time to look at it Smile
Woah! Thanks Amet - will have a look ASAP.
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
Thanks a lot for this. I'm off to test it out

cheers
No dice with my TV Headend setup Sad

http://pastebin.com/DcX6BfJU

Live TV still works through the standard files support, but when you try to enable the PVR it returns:

'No PVR add-on could be enabled. Check your setting...'

Same settings / IP address work fine on my mac XBMC.

Anyone have any joy with the other backends?

-Pretty build by the way- Confluence gets better and better!
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
k, thx... will check more and let you know
shoesy your pastebin link doesn't work ...
and this? http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19359762/pvr_bui..._take2.deb <- iOS

EDIT: iOS kind of works for me ... Smile
Amet, is the take2 build for atv2?

cheers
harryzimm Wrote:Amet, is the take2 build for atv2?

cheers

no, iOS ... the name of the file has it Smile
amet Wrote:EDIT: iOS kind of works for me ... Smile

you hit the nail ... it also "kind of works" for me Smile. No sound and the stream is unwatchable (sd) - radio works ... but hey ... epg and stuff is working great Smile

i will love the day when pvr and ae is merged into master Wink ... pvr will be merged won't it?

ps: don't take the unwatchable stream to serious ... my tvheadend dockstar server has other load currently which could be the cause ...
PSS: works ... took the load from the server and even audio is there now Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to compile a PVR branch for iOS.1