• 3(current)
How to compile a PVR branch for iOS.
Memphiz Wrote:you hit the nail ... it also "kind of works" for me Smile. No sound and the stream is unwatchable (sd) - radio works ... but hey ... epg and stuff is working great Smile

i will love the day when pvr and ae is merged into master Wink ... pvr will be merged won't it?

ps: don't take the unwatchable stream to serious ... my tvheadend dockstar server has other load currently which could be the cause ...
PSS: works ... took the load from the server and even audio is there now Smile

nice one Smile

this was kind of what I was hoping for, will try to do the ATV2 build once I get home and post here.

pvr will be merged once its ready :p

cheers for testing
hi amet,

i tested the pvr compiled for ios just for fun and found the dreambox client....
this is very interesting for me.

i activate the dreambox pvr addon, activate live tv under settings but..... no pvr addon can be activated....

why?

can i use this for stream enigma2 to xbmc (maybe better than tuxbox source)

thx
Software: XBMC Live Skin: Modded Confluence AppleTV2: XBMC....rocks
KARATELIGHT
muggi Wrote:hi amet,

i tested the pvr compiled for ios just for fun and found the dreambox client....
this is very interesting for me.

i activate the dreambox pvr addon, activate live tv under settings but..... no pvr addon can be activated....

why?

can i use this for stream enigma2 to xbmc (maybe better than tuxbox source)

thx

nope, I am working on dreambox pvr addon, but its not ready yet

and once it is, its only E1 as thats all I have
Memphiz Wrote:shoesy your pastebin link doesn't work ...

Sorry - don't know what happened there!

Try this one:

http://pastebin.com/5hk6a8jQ
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
Cool- take2 build - links up fine. Has just crashed my ipad though. Will test it up a bit more later and report back.
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
amet Wrote:nice one Smile

this was kind of what I was hoping for, will try to do the ATV2 build once I get home and post here.

pvr will be merged once its ready :p

cheers for testing

Great, looking forward to testing out the Atv2 build Smile

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
iOS and atv2 take 3 Smile , limited testing done
changelog for take3? ^^
Memphiz Wrote:changelog for take3? ^^

it works on ios/atv2 Huh

that is the whole point of this exercise, isnt it?
Take3 is working great on atv2 using the tvheadend addon. HD channels don't use hw acceleration but thats a different issue Smile. Thanks a lot amet

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
harryzimm Wrote:Take3 is working great on atv2 using the tvheadend addon. HD channels don't use hw acceleration but thats a different issue Smile. Thanks a lot amet

cheers

cheers for checking and letting me know, cant do much about HD atm, no hardware to test
amet Wrote:it works on ios/atv2 Huh

that is the whole point of this exercise, isnt it?

i only asked because of take2 already worked here for ios and you did take3 for ios also... Wink
Memphiz Wrote:i only asked because of take2 already worked here for ios and you did take3 for ios also... Wink

Heh, trust you to be difficult Wink

Not much changed in iOS, just built everything clean , some of the library names changed ... That's about it
there is any repo for Cydia ?? XBMC-PVR for install ?? and test ??
or standalone ipk file for download ?
Asking my search bitch an she said "the truth is about 9 posts above you"

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=807...stcount=37
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to compile a PVR branch for iOS.1