Caibration of GUI, but not Video?
Hi, i have a TV (HD-ready, 720p, HDMI from Graphics Card @ 720 60Hz) which obviously has a Overscan (graphics card Overscan is off)!

The thing is I want the skin being calibrated, but the calibration should not be used when playing videos. I can use the skinzoom levels, but -2, -4, -5 aren't enough, -6 is too much!

Is there a way just for calibrating the skin gui !?! (without using skinlevelzoom which is hardcoded at -2,-4, etc.)

PS: i used the screen calibration and the skin gui was fine after the calibration BUT: i had to set the zoom level of the movie (when watching video) to ORIGINAL, and EVEN there i get from a video source (1280, 720) sometimes things like 1279, 720!

To put in other words: don't want a system wide setting (which screen calibration is), just a skin calibration you could call!
Nope. Zoom is all you have.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Nope. Zoom is all you have.

Thx for the reply. Appretiate it.

Well ok, now I have -5 as zoomlöevel. It's OK, i can live with that.
But all the things like the dialogbar, timespan, everything which is display at the display bottom can not be seen to 100%.

For example i have found that in DialogSeekBar.xml (from confluence) there are some parameters
<coordinates>
<system>1</system>
<posx>820</posx>
<posy>650</posy>
</coordinates>

When i change the y-position to 640, i can see at least the seeking bar correctly.

My question is: Is there a general parameter somewhere which I can change so every bar from above is 10 pixels moved in y-direction?
(so i don't have to search every xml for such parameters and make a lot of trial-and-error runs)!
Nope - it completely depends on the skin. Some of them will be coded using relative coordinates to the bottom (eg 10r == 10 pixels from the bottom) others will be coded absolutely (I suspect most).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Caibration of GUI, but not Video?0