Nightly Build?
Is there any way to get a nightly build of the windows version?

Here's why I ask.

I bumped up my nightly build on my OSX machine which is sharing a MySQL database with my other machines.

It somehow managed to make the DB stop displaying on the host machine and my other Linux box running stock Dharma.

I think I read somewhere that Dharma and post-Dharma don't play well with DBs, so how can I bump up my Windows machine to the latest builds? I don't see any at sshcs.

Help?
Have I got some news for you....

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/
Hooray! Ferris Bueller, you're my hero.
I just wanted to report that this xbmc-r8c3a49b-master.exe breaks subtiltles detection for all movies. it just loads one subtitle for any movie I select.

Also it hanged on shutdown longer than XBMC 10.0. Unfortunately I wasn't patient enough so I killed the process and that caused my recently added movies/TV shows to become corrupt and all my library resources to disappear.

Now I have reinstalled v.10 again and rebuilding my library as I type.

Anyways, I'm not complaining but is there a saved Official change log of some sort somewhere so that I can read before installing anything blindly. I visited the "master" git but I could not find any thing there.

I might be looking in the wrong places but I'll be grateful if someone can point me to the right one.

Cheers,
EG.
natethomas Wrote:Have I got some news for you....

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

WOAH! Thanks for the excellent news! I can now stop relying on my own builds for Blu-Ray ISO support, holla!
Living Room: ASUS Chromebox / OpeneElec 5 / Kodi 14.2
Bedroom: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Home Office: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
The official changelog is the git log in master. We do not maintain anything else.

Nightlies may well break any number of things. If they do, make sure you ensure it's reproducible and post a trac ticket so that we know about it. If you're not interested in doing this, then I suggest not using the nightlies Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:The official changelog is the git log in master. We do not maintain anything else.

Nightlies may well break any number of things. If they do, make sure you ensure it's reproducible and post a trac ticket so that we know about it. If you're not interested in doing this, then I suggest not using the nightlies Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan

Understood :-)

Cheers,
EG.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly Build?0