Does ListItem.Path not work for Albums?
I am trying to display cdart on the album level. I am using:

Code:
<texture fallback="cd/default.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path],,cdart.png</texture>

This doesnt seem to pull anything. In fact if I set a label to display ListItem.Path, I get no value.

I'm confused. HuhHuh
To learn more, click here.
Yes same with Artist level....

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Yes same with Artist level....

JMARSHALL!!! SAVE US!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
To learn more, click here.
No.

The music library makes no assumptions that an album has a path, and nor should it. Similarly with artists.

Songs can be scattered all over your filesystem should you choose to do it that way.

Support for more than one image is a different story, ofcourse. We could make assumptions at scan time to identify artwork.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

So at present Is there still no way to retrieve the cdart at album level or has anyone come up with a workaround?
I know that XBMC only stores the path in the song level of the database.

Is there a way to pull the song details at those level?
tungmeister Wrote:So at present Is there still no way to retrieve the cdart at album level or has anyone come up with a workaround?

the only workaround i'm aware of:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89836
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anything has changed and there would be a way to use Listitem.Path for albums. to take advantage of gotham list filling capabilities..

I see how there is no real path, but I assume it's the same for movie sets. tha actual files could be scattered all over the volumes. But still ListItem.Path is filled and usable to get a submenu with the content of each set...

could this be done with albums as well?
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does ListItem.Path not work for Albums?0