xbmc not displaying certain graphics
Sad 
I had some pretty strong problems with my library so I decided to remove all items from library (video) and start from scratch. I also went into userdata -> thumbnails and deleted the entire contents (some 39,000 thumbs).

So starting again, I run xbmc, add library items (tv and movie) most things show up ok, episode thumbnails, show posters/banners, season posters. Also all of the folder.jpg files for my movies, no problem.

But, ever since I wiped the thumbnail directory contents, xbmc is not showing up all of the graphics - ie, I run the logo-fetching script from within AeonNox, it fetches like 40 logos, 23 cleararts and more, but mostly none of them will show up. There are a rare few, like Dexter, PeepShow which do but I can't work out the reason they do and the rest don't. I've looked on the hhd's and sure enough the clearart.png's, logo.png's are all present, but no skin will show them. Had I known deleting my thumbnail contents would be so fatal, I'd have refrained but at the time I had no option.

Another example (a bit hampering), I browse my photos in MyPictures mode, and most if not all of the photos I have show no thumbnails. If I hit C for the context menu and hit 'regenerate thumbnails', still nothing happens.

Most everything else with my setup is fine, but this I cannot work out. Can anyone help? HuhHuh

regards.
Delete the Textures.db.
Thanks Hitcher!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc not displaying certain graphics0