[RELEASE] Willow TV Plugin to Watch WORLD CUP 2011 - HURRY UP!
(2013-04-10, 04:44)nhr594 Wrote: Hi Ajay, Any luck with watching highlights..Is the codec issue resolved?

Didn't hear anything from xbmc dev tram
I had tried lower quality well earlier. However, today I noticed that I wasn't on frodo 12.1 and after upgrading to 12.1, now the addon can't play live video link and says video link doesn't exists.
Update/info, the live link works mostly but at times also gives link not found error. Further it's not usable with raspbmc as streaming doesn't work fine even with SD quality (for people planning to use it on raspbmc).
(2013-04-14, 01:11)vkhura Wrote: Update/info, the live link works mostly but at times also gives link not found error. Further it's not usable with raspbmc as streaming doesn't work fine even with SD quality (for people planning to use it on raspbmc).

I have noticed XBMC live streaming for willow tv works only on Frodo XBMC v12.

Zappy's Glasses [Coming Soon]

Who is Zappy??
Offcourse, XBMC Mascot Blush
Hello ajay,

I have been using willow tv plugin till now and it was working flawlessly. But today when I open it I gets "error script failed turtlemain.py". I have rebooted xbmc couple of times but no luck so far. Please help.

Thanks.
No worries ajay. I found your post here (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1413126) and followed it. Now it is working like a charm again. Thanks a lot buddy.
IMP MESSAGE:

All add-ons are reconfigured, please follow these easy steps (non techie) to fix all:
1. Go under XBMC settings -> add-ons -> Get Add-ons
2. Right click on aj add-ons, then select Force Refresh.
3. Firstly, install update available under add-on repository.
4. The AJ add-ons should get updated to version 1.5.3
5. Thereafter, uninstallation of all existing add-ons is available under XBMC settings -> add-ons -> Enabled Add-ons.
6. Once uninstallation is done, go under XBMC settings -> add-ons -> Get Add-ons -> aj add-ons
7. Install add-ons again.
8. You should be good there after.

Here is the list of stable versions:
  • PlayIt -> 0.3.1
  • Filmi BY NATURE -> 2.3.1
  • TV on DESI ZONE -> 1.6.1
  • Willow TV -> 2.2.1

I hope this solves the problem, please please Provide Positve Reputation on XBMC forum and also star my project at http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/.

Thanks!
Ajay (Aj Addons creator)
I'm receiving an error "unconverted data remains 17:00" when trying to launch the plugin.

XBMCbuntu, Frodo 12.2, Willow TV 2.2.5
(2013-07-11, 04:43)Mxxw Wrote: I'm receiving an error "unconverted data remains 17:00" when trying to launch the plugin.

XBMCbuntu, Frodo 12.2, Willow TV 2.2.5

Me too.
Windows 7 x64, Frodo 12.0, Willow TV 2.2.5
Same error on ATV 2 - unconverted data remains: 17:00
same error for me as well.

"unconverted data remains at 17:00"
AJ,

Willow TV pluggin is missing from your repo. Anyway I can install it?
Ajay,

I have add the plugin back with the fix. Can you let me know if it works on your end. seems to work for me. I guess since you don't have subscription you should at least be able to load directories/links.

Thanks,
Nippon
(2014-01-02, 07:51)nhr594 Wrote: Ajay,

I have add the plugin back with the fix. Can you let me know if it works on your end. seems to work for me. I guess since you don't have subscription you should at least be able to load directories/links.

Thanks,
Nippon

Looks perfect!! Thanks!
I can see 2 live links on the willow tv plugin but neither of them works.

I am able to watch the highlights and other links but just not the live ones. Can you please help?

Willow tv plug in version: 2.2.7

Yes, I do have willow tv subscription.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Willow TV Plugin to Watch WORLD CUP 2011 - HURRY UP!0