• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Fastpasstv.com (Video) Addon
per XBMC's Official Piracy Policy
•THREAD CLOSED•

The first developer was python guru named Voinage. Since end of 2009, I have taken responsibility to maintain this video addon within Voinage's thread. Over time, I build my own codes so I think it would be appropriate to start my own thread on this addon.

Note: As of v2.4.7, the addon supports apexvid.com, putlocker, wootly, vidxden, wisevid, megavideo, novamov and vidbux only.
sweet nixa. keep up the good work!
BlueCop: Thank you.
All good Nixa not getting any dead links SmileSmileSmile looking forward to checking out the wootly links

Great stuff
Many thanks
aalonaBig Grinharma? platform? log?

Note: From now on, use my new fastpasstv's thread to comment.
Last edited by nixa; Today at 07:07.

Hi nixa,

Sorry, I'm using your plugin on my ATV2, not Dharma. I performed a complete restore on it, then installed the plugin (v2.4.4), and I'm still unable to get any working links - even with the wootly links. I haven't had a chance yet to install the debug log so I can't provide the log files for you, but will do so when I have a chance. Also, I noticed that you just released v2.4.6 and I will try to download that first before reporting back. Thanks again for your help!
Nope, it still doesn't work. I really miss the fact that it used to work, but now it doesn't. I downloaded v2.4.6 and can't seem to find any links that work for any video that I choose whether new or old vids. If there are any working links, can you provide me with a couple of sample links so that I can try them? Thanks.
hi nixa, could you post a link to your repo in the first post or sig?

btw, FastpassTV is really great, the lower res is much more suited to laptops and portables than icefilms (which is a bit bandwidth intensive and better for HTPC).
aalona, do me a favor, log please.

anarchintosh, thanks for the reminder.
can't install 2.4.7 on iphone 4 running iOS 4.2.1, xbmc version: 10.0-7

xbmc.log: http://pastebin.com/reeivvtC

xbmc.old.log: http://pastebin.com/SWDE7KLH

[edit]
Solved by removing the previous version and installing the newest.
[/edit]
Still can't get log working or fastpasstv
I keep getting the file has been removed due to copyright message.
Is this normal?
i stumbled on this yesterday, got it owrking, some videos work, some don't, couldn't believe that every babylon 5 was there, but none worked...sad.
Just the way it is with these sort of sites i guess!!
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. There are 2 possibilities the files cant be played:
(1) The file has been removed from the fastpasstv.com
(2) The video hoster server response time is very very slow thus xbmc cuts the stream automatically. (You will see the message "Working...Please Wait" but stopped after 30-40 seconds.

Right now, the addon has support on Apexvid, Vidxden, Vidbux, Wisevid, Wootly, Putlocker and Megavideo. When problem arises, your LOG file speaks alot.
nixa Wrote:When problem arises, your LOG file speaks alot.

http://pastebin.com/mZ4LcGyU
Thanks, will revise and patch it soon.
nixa Wrote:Thanks, will revise and patch it soon.

Cool. Thx
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fastpasstv.com (Video) Addon1