• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Fastpasstv.com (Video) Addon
Had to update some of the regular expressions and now it appears to work again. For example, in the Y3 function in default.py, it works if you add the li attribute class="episode"

tvs=re.compile('<li class="episode"><a href="/tv/(.+?)">(.+?)</a></li>').findall(link)

also add class="link" to the regular expressions in Y3TV

mega=re.compile('<b>Megavid.+?</b></td>\n.+?<td class="siteparts" style="width:.+?px;"><a class="link" href="(.+?)"').findall(link)

and so on.

This gets the TV section working again. Repeat as necessary for other sections of the script (movies, etc).
I have no idea what that means in terms of how to fix Fastpasstv plug-in. Can you perhaps make a new default.py because I know how to replace the file, just not how to manipulate it.

Or just post your default.py copy here?
I managed to (apparently) successfully update the default.py script. Actually it's not that hard. Just look for all the Y3 expressions for TV and movies and basically follow the guy's instructions.

I can post my default.py file if someone tells me an easy way to do it....
john.doe Wrote:I managed to (apparently) successfully update the default.py script. Actually it's not that hard. Just look for all the Y3 expressions for TV and movies and basically follow the guy's instructions.

I can post my default.py file if someone tells me an easy way to do it....

You could just load it to megaupload or another site and post the link or post the dropbox link if you use that.

honestly, never having edited a default.py script I would be lost.
Ok. Figured it out and got it working.
I got the TV shows to work, but how do I fix the Movies and Documentaries? Thanks in advance.
thechrisreese Wrote:Ok. Figured it out and got it working.

I spoke too soon. I can get "most popular movies today" and "most popular tv" lists to work but when i try to do a search or list all movies it's blank.

Could you post your default.py please? Anyone?
http://pastebin.com/mv9z5yv0

All Categories should list, Novamov, Megavideo, Putlocker plus a couple others list and play.

<font class="newvid">New!</font> in the list should just show as (NEW) now.
bump! Could someone please post an updated default.py.
Thanks
Click download on the pastebin link above and just rename it.
Works great thank you
blutendes Wrote:Click download on the pastebin link above and just rename it.

What a lifesaver you are!! This worked perfectly!! I was stressed not having fastpasstv. A million thank you's!!!!
Hi is this fix working on XBMC on ATV2 can anyone tell me, if so after I download and save the file from the pastebin, how do I add it?
edwinchester Wrote:Hi is this fix working on XBMC on ATV2 can anyone tell me, if so after I download and save the file from the pastebin, how do I add it?

You can use this zip file to install it from instead: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31328853/plugin.video.fpt.zip
Thanks rogerthis where does this zip file go? using winscp?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fastpasstv.com (Video) Addon1