• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Fastpasstv.com (Video) Addon
k1m0s Wrote:Try this newer version
Fasstpasstv T3

Many thanks for the info. I started to miss my fast pass tv. Lol
just got home and put the new repo on both ways from repo in apple tv when that did not work i then did it direct from the zip file. It seems to be doing the same thing. It list the movies and tv shows. But when I go in them they are all empty.
XBMC hub!!!

This project is in response to: THIS THREAD

TAKE A PEEK @ XBMChub.info

I have the webpage and forum working for the most part. I am still developing relationships with those who want to help with this project in concept, content, support, and development. Feel free to look around and give us feed back.

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR CONTRIBUTORS:
Batch (of iceLibrary) , -n3b- (Soon to be named as an official tem member)

My name is Andrew, and I have been a member of the XBMC family for many, many years now. As I saw the news this evening, in regards to the blocking of certain addons and plugins on this site, I felt it would be a good idea to look at creating a new home for these things. As of now, I am have created a new website that can home these discussions and developments outside the home of XBMC.org. I am currently looking for ideas on features, functions, and extras.

If you are an actual developer feel free to PM me with questions, concerns, or requests to be included.
will always be grateful for XBMC and XBMC.ORG
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fastpasstv.com (Video) Addon1