Problems with video scraping - newly added files causing problems?
So i'm pretty new to XBMC in its current guise, having not used it since the very early original Xbox days.

I'm trying to set up a HTPC, using XBMC and Windows 7. Everything worked beautifully at first, themoviedb scraper added all the info for my films, but i'm now running into a few issues.

Basically the moviedb scraper doesn't seem to add any new films I drag into my movies folder. TV shows using thetvdb scraper work fine, after I sorted out the file name issues, but not movies for some reason.

I'll be honest and say i've absolutely no idea what the problem might be, i've disabled Windows firewall just in case but that didn't make any difference. I thought about changing scrapers and seeing if I had better luck with the IMDB scraper, but for some reason clicking install in the add ons menu does nothing?

Anyone got any idea what might be going on? Ive uploaded a log to pastebin, its short as the error happens on startup. I'm not 100% but think the relevant section is from line 260ish onwards. Link:

http://pastebin.com/NJN8WxpL

Any help would be much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with video scraping - newly added files causing problems?0