• 7(current)
NRKBrowse with cookie support
now we are talking. :thumbsup:

everything seems to work fine.. some times the picture freezes for a couple of seconds between caching and starting to play, and some times it works straight away.

what happened to the live stream? any chance of getting it back?

also, would you be able to add a save option to enable us to save the streams?

i like the new gui. Smile

thank you for your hard work....
(scope @ june 25 2006,10:37 Wrote:now we are talking.   :thumbsup:

everything seems to work fine.. some times the picture freezes for a couple of seconds between caching and starting to play, and some times it works straight away.

what happened to the live stream?  any chance of getting it back?

also, would you be able to add a save option to enable us to save the streams?

i like the new gui. Smile

thank you for your hard work....
about live streams, it was in my plans, but since this isn't paid work i have limited time to spend on it. i don't really use the script myself, so so far it's been for my own learning/amusement and for you guys. we'll see what happens later though, but parsing the live system requires quite a bit of coding so i can't promise anything right now.

as for saving the streams, that's something i won't add. first, i will respect nrk's wishes that such a thing is not done (read their pages for their view on it...they mention it somewhere). also i'm not sure it's even legal (i doubt so).

thanks for the comments.

xbmcscripts.com administrator
i just wanna say thank you enderw.
i have tried it a bit, and it works flawless. nice gui.Smile
great work.
(enderw @ june 25 2006,20:03 Wrote:as for saving the streams, that's something i won't add. first, i will respect nrk's wishes that such a thing is not done (read their pages for their view on it...they mention it somewhere). also i'm not sure it's even legal (i doubt so).

fair enough. it would just have been an added bonus. ;-)

i was sitting enjoying the latest series of borettslaget yesterday and its working quite smoothly.. Smile

i noticed a couple of things im not sure even is supported:

pause: works, but when you restart it is as if you havent paused, and the program will finish before its due to finish. (test it before you spend any time on it, it might be something at my end)

bookmarks: wouldnt let me go back to a bookmark when starting the stream.

other than that everything seems to work fine..

bra jobba!
scope:

all those problems are mplayer related (the part of xbmc which plays the stream). it has nothing to do with the script, so you'd have to ask the xbmc devs instead (it's not only on your end btw)
i`m having trouble to get nrkbrowse2 to work. i can choose between all programs, but no program will start. i have tried to changed the speed to 900 (i`v got 6m/b), but no picture. what have i done wrong? any suggestions?

(duppi @ july 08 2006,22:15 Wrote:i`m having trouble to get nrkbrowse2 to work. i can choose between all programs, but no program will start. i have tried to  changed the speed to 900 (i`v got 6m/b), but no picture. what have i done wrong? any suggestions?
a minor change done on nrk's part. script is updated and working again.
thanks.
now we`re talking.....
you`re doing a great job. thanks again
I think NRK must have changed their website again.. I only get the "Alle" option when I run the script - no other options in the menu.. "Alle" doesnt display anything on the right hand side. Hopefully a new version of NRKbrowser is on its way. ;-)
Scope
I have exactly the same issue as you. It seems that something is changed.
scope Wrote:I think NRK must have changed their website again.. I only get the "Alle" option when I run the script - no other options in the menu.. "Alle" doesnt display anything on the right hand side. Hopefully a new version of NRKbrowser is on its way. ;-)

It kinda is. But unfortunately I have just moved and my TV is in for repairs so I haven't got a xbox hooked up. I could code it on my PC, which I also intend to try to do, but the PC script is kinda old and simple compared to the xbox version. This is due to emulator limitations...I started coding the script on PC then moved over to xbox when using functions the emulator doesn't support. Then add the changes added after adding those special functions and you get quite the difference...

Just rest assured I haven't forgot about the script, and we'll see when I get it working again...hopefully it won't take too long..
Thought I'd post again just to say that I have begun looking at it now and am making some progress...but my time is very limited unfortunately...
New version out on xbmcscripts.com. Quick and ugly fix, but it should work. Beware of the pay services at NRK as they do not work. I could add warnings and lots of other features, but I do not have time to add such features...

Please give feedback..
Love the cookies. I used the snippet of code from your browser to use with my Azureus-controller script as its the only way to change settings for some sites and it works perfectly...Thanks I will credit you in the script..
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
Hello.
I cant start the new nrkbrowser script. I dont get the GUI up, the HD just run 1 sec when im trying to launch it. I have a new xbmc so i dont know for sure if its the script or not.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NRKBrowse with cookie support0