• 8(current)
NRKBrowse with cookie support
k-pax Wrote:Hello.
I cant start the new nrkbrowser script. I dont get the GUI up, the HD just run 1 sec when im trying to launch it. I have a new xbmc so i dont know for sure if its the script or not.

I have the same problem. The GUI wont start up.
Please press the white button after running the script and tell me what error it gives...

Chunk1970:

Nice that you found it useful, thanks
xbmcscripts.com administrator
EnderW Wrote:Please press the white button after running the script and tell me what error it gives...

I get this:

The errors looks like all that needs fixing is to change the '+ speed +' to '+ str(speed) +' in the line giving the error...Hopefully its that easy..
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
Yes just tested this. Line 150 needs speed changed to str(speed). As soon as I did this the GUI comes up..
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
Hehe, can't believe I didn't see that before. Weird that I didn't get any error tho, but I do have cookies saved to file so I guess it just loaded those...hmmm..oh well. Please give feedback on the script... Smile

(and script is of course updated on xbmcscripts.com . Thnaks for the heads up)
I enjoy the NRKBrowser2 a lot and use it to catch up on the news, but
the menues for Distrikt Trøndelag and Sørlandet are not processed correctly. The daily news program for MidtNytt does not show up - just a "random" list
of single scenes mostly from the 'Nyhetssendinger radio'.

cheers
I added a quick fix to the script that digs one more level of 'kategori' menues.
The script now takes about 30 seconds to process the next level of menues,
giving 191 pages * 11 per page for 'NRK Trøndelag'.
I would say som kind of submenues in the user interface would be nice.
Anyhow I can enjoy all MidtNytt now Nod

In list_shows behind line 129 I added :

elif y[0] == "kategori":
subsublist = self.parse_subshow(y[1])
print subsublist
for z in subsublist:
if z[0] == "klipp":
final_shows.append((z[4].encode('iso-8859-1', 'replace'), z[1], z[3]))
I have a few problems with this. I cant seem to change the speed? what button is it? (at least not with my xbox-remote). Also it hangs very often, I can click through the kategories, but when I start to play something, nothing happens. I can here the clicks and stuff, but nothing happens. After this I cant navigate any more either.
I werent able to watch the documentary: "Norge slår gnister". It just locked up :/
btw, isnt it possible to edit the messages here? I just wanted to ask why 900kbps is the highest speed? I get like 6500Kbps in my web-browser.
bushwakko Wrote:btw, isnt it possible to edit the messages here? I just wanted to ask why 900kbps is the highest speed? I get like 6500Kbps in my web-browser.

Because the highest stream available at NRK is 900kbit. No use setting it higher.
ok, is it possible to make it save? and can you guys watch "Norge slår gnister"? Would also be great with some kind of feedback when it's loading stuff, and when its not.
Is this script available from anywhere at the moment? xbmcscripts.com doesn't work...
I suspect the script is broken due to changes on nrk.no, but again, this is just a guess.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NRKBrowse with cookie support0