• 69(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon
i am not really interested in error reports. this is going away.
bluecop Wrote:sorry i will remove the personal attack. Lets not start falme war.

I am just tired of trying to support people like him.

boo hoo!::d:d
haha

You are working against your self interest.
BlueCop Wrote:haha

you really are a moron.

you really a moronHuhHuh Dumb!
Luckyleo75 Wrote:you really a moronHuhHuh Dumb!

Could you PLEASE shut the fuck up? Instead of acting like a moron, why don't you appreciate the work BlueCop does for us all? Troll.
Bluecop, just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you've done to date on all your awesome plugins. I've always wondered how you and the other dev's who've built popular plugin's, keep up with all the forum questions and requests, never mind the time it takes to make updates to your plugin when the back end websites change things.

I don't blame you for a second for not wanting to publish your work any more. Your excellent work will be missed.

Luckyleo75, you have no idea how many people your comments have affected.
no personal insults please, no matter who started.

if you don't like someone’s comments, just ignore.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
i am going to cull the threads for helpful people and invite them so we can have a closed community.

i am looking for some kinda of hosting that I can controll and monitor access to.

I am not sure how I am going to authorize ussage. it is something to figure out.

sorry ronnie.
teefer22 Wrote:Bluecop, just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you've done to date on all your awesome plugins. I've always wondered how you and the other dev's who've built popular plugin's, keep up with all the forum questions and requests, never mind the time it takes to make updates to your plugin when the back end websites change things.

I don't blame you for a second for not wanting to publish your work any more. Your excellent work will be missed.

Luckyleo75, you have no idea how many people your comments have affected.

Just wanted to second this, thanks for everything you've put together BC.
What the hell Luckyleo? ESPN and HULU and the two add-ons that i use mainly and now i am going to lose them.

@BlueCop please ignore him. Hopefully you will change your decision to keep the addons live. Your add-ons have always been working great and one of the best implementations i have seen. Especially hulu addon with support for ads which is what we would need for hulu not to block access as they lose revenue without ads. I just took hulu plus because of that addon.

If you do decide to go private let me know how we can get invite Sad
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Wow LuckyLeo; talk about biting the hand that feeds.

Bluecop, thank you for all of your hours and awesome plugins. I have some background in networking and python if you need help chewing up logs.

Hope you continue your work and hope I can help.
BlueCop, thanks for all your great help and support over the years. Your name has long been synonymous with quality in my book. This is a great loss to the XBMC community, but I understand your frustration. Thanks again for all your hard work!

-=ksufinger
XBMC Skinning Scripts Plugins
"No, I won't hold your hand."
Thanks for everything you've done, Bluecop! So bummed... Just got ESPN3 up and working this week after combing through the threads. I even edited the plugin and added my own shows on the HGTV plugin rather than complaining that a certain show wasn't there. Was going to install ESPN on my other 2 XBMC boxes this evening and saw that the repo was down. I understand and respect what Bluecop has done. He's spent lots of time and effort on his contributions; it sucks that a few bad apples had to ruin this for everyone. This is why we can't have nice things. Hope the private repo opens up... I'd like to contribute where I can. Sad
BlueCop, thanks for everything. Your apps are awesome and although I have never posted on this forum until now, the great support you have provided for others on these forums has helped me countless times over the last few months. The search function and your support here has been priceless Wink .... You've even inspired this mainframe programmer to jump into Python, lol.

Please let me know if I can help out with your new community, I'd like to be a part and hopefully repay the favour if I can.
Wait a minute...this LuckyLeo troll comes in here, trashes one of the longtime devs (BlueCop's been here SEVEN YEARS), upsets him enough to make him withdraw his REPO, and yet this clown isn't banned yet? What the hell? What gives?

EDIT: I see he's now banned. Thanks to whichever mod is responsible for doing so.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon12