• 73(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon
Those are the ISP's for the US costumers and to have a subscription with one of them.
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
locomot1f Wrote:@ nebulousman,

the only solution that I can recall is to lower the bitrate settings.
I think most people are finding that it's a bandwidth issue.

what platform are you on?

I have the same problem. I have a 20 Mbps connection so bandwidth is not an issue for a 2 Mbps stream. The only way I can stay on is if I'm not browsing or doing anything else in the background. Even doing this the buffer runs out every few minutes and it has to stop and buffer back up to 99% before it will play again. It's gotten so annoying I just watch it in the browser and avoid xbmc now.
Hey guys the live feed is working like a charm but i get a script error whenever i try to access replay content. Is there anything special I should do to get the replays working?

Thanks a bunch
Any chance to adding Buzzer Beater?
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/sou...zerbeater/
BlueCop Wrote:Committed the update. Let me know how it works.

It has options on which stations to list for in the setting. I don't have access to a account with espn,espn2 content but if you do then enable login for the provider in the settings. You can enable the ones you are authorized for in the settings. Default is just espn3

The userdata.xml is stored in special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.espn3/
like the cookies.lwp file.

You can use each one to insert custom swids and providers.

here is how a cookies.lwp should look.
Code:
#LWP-Cookies-2.0
Set-Cookie3: SWID="[b]XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXX[/b]"; path="/"; domain=".go.com"; path_spec; domain_dot; expires="2031-10-28 03:56:20Z"; version=0
Set-Cookie3: espn360affiliate1=[b]<provider>[/b]; path="/"; domain=".go.com"; path_spec; expires="2012-04-25 03:56:20Z"; version=0
Set-Cookie3: espnAffiliate=[b]<provider>[/b]; path="/"; domain=".go.com"; path_spec; domain_dot; expires="2011-10-28 20:36:20Z"; version=0

here is how a userdata.xml should look
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<user>
    <affiliate>
        <name>[b]<provider>[/b]</name>
        <imageUrl></imageUrl>
        <websiteUrl></websiteUrl>
        <localAdAccountId>null</localAdAccountId>
    </affiliate>

<location>
        <ip>X</ip>
        <country>X</country>
        <city>X</city>
        <state>X</state>
        <continent>na</continent>
        <dma>X</dma>
        <zipCode></zipCode>
        <domain>X</domain>
    </location>

<personalization loginStatus="Anonymous Guest" swid="{[b]XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXX[/b]}">
        <username></username>
    </personalization>
</user>

the bold <provider> should be replaced with the custom provider if you are using one. The others bold XXX are where the SWID goes.

if you edit these files and then turn on the login setting but turn off clear cookies you should be good. It won't touch those files in this situation and just use the information you input.

these files are stored in addon data so will persist between updates.

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.espn3/custom

Place these two files in this directory and you will get it to work. sigh. I was trying to put it into a different dir.
I'd like to test if my Swid works with ve-r-i-Zon or twd. Could anybody send a Pm to me of the <provider> field to check if it work? Thanks a lot!
I cannot get this plugin to work. I am using a windows 7 PC with the latest beta 3.

Here is a snapshot of my error log. Any suggestions?

10:04:25 T:5332 NOTICE: ESPN3: get_html: http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/c?v=201110...ll/js/auth
10:04:26 T:5332 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
10:04:26 T:5332 ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
10:04:26 T:5332 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\WINACER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.espn3\default.py", line 569, in <module>
login()
File "C:\Users\WINACER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.espn3\default.py", line 451, in login
verizonLogin = re.compile('function verizonLogin\(A\){(.*?)}').findall(data)[0]
IndexError: list index out of range
10:04:26 T:5268 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.espn3
10:04:26 T:5268 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.espn3) failed
10:04:28 T:5188 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:04:30 T:5188 NOTICE: Mode: None
10:04:30 T:5188 NOTICE: URL: None
10:04:30 T:5188 NOTICE: Name: None
10:04:30 T:5188 NOTICE: ESPN3: get_html: http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/c?v=201110...ll/js/auth
10:04:30 T:5188 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
10:04:30 T:5188 ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
10:04:30 T:5188 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\WINACER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.espn3\default.py", line 569, in <module>
login()
File "C:\Users\WINACER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.espn3\default.py", line 451, in login
verizonLogin = re.compile('function verizonLogin\(A\){(.*?)}').findall(data)[0]
IndexError: list index out of range
10:04:30 T:5268 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.espn3
10:04:30 T:5268 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.espn3) failed
10:04:43 T:1008 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:04:54 T:5608 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:04:57 T:5492 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:Big Grinelete - Error deleting file C:\Users\WINACER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\f\f7aa05a7.png
10:04:57 T:5492 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:Big Grinelete - Error deleting file special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/f/f7aa05a7.png
10:04:58 T:3068 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:05:17 T:4384 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:06:06 T:3072 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:06:12 T:5492 ERROR: dll_fgets emulated function failed
10:06:41 T:3808 ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.
WildBill Wrote:Any chance to adding Buzzer Beater?
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/sou...zerbeater/

1+ and NBA Tonight on ESPN video?
When does buzzer beater have content?

I wrote the code but haven't committed it. I wanted to test it first.

I don't foresee an issue though because it works like the others channel options.
BlueCop Wrote:When does buzzer beater have content?

I wrote the code but haven't committed it. I wanted to test it first.

I don't foresee an issue though because it works like the others channel options.

Wed 7-11 and Sat 12-11
Newbie here...I am trying to get the ESPN3 add-on to work correctly. I have read every single entry in this forum and I am still having problems. I have added userdata.xml and cookies.lwp (according to post #571) to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.espn3. I can now see all the games both live and replay, but I am unable to play them. I get an error whenever I try to play them. I am attaching my log for anyone that can help. Thanks.

http://www.box.com/s/pbzj95tm66gfth4fl2ky
Have you done this steps 1st?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=101...count=1060

martinsono Wrote:Newbie here...I am trying to get the ESPN3 add-on to work correctly. I have read every single entry in this forum and I am still having problems. I have added userdata.xml and cookies.lwp (according to post #571) to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.espn3. I can now see all the games both live and replay, but I am unable to play them. I get an error whenever I try to play them. I am attaching my log for anyone that can help. Thanks.

http://www.box.com/s/pbzj95tm66gfth4fl2ky
Unchecked everything except play in xbmc
EDIT:
Really you shouldn't have to edit your userdata since you are on the comcast network
Big Grin 
WildBill Wrote:Unchecked everything except play in xbmc

I was gonna suggest that second..hehehe..
Thanks WildBill

WildBill Wrote:Unchecked everything except play in xbmc
EDIT:
Really you shouldn't have to edit your userdata since you are on the comcast network

I had already put in swid and provider in the userdata.xml. I unchecked everything except play in xmbc, but I am still getting an error. Any other suggestions?
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon12