• 71(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon
niceone Wrote:can someone show me how to update these files that bluecop edited to make espn work at the moment when i go to launch espn plugin nothing happens.Ive tried editing the files but cant cut and paste the code properly would someone be able to give me the edted files.Im not using a keyboard with xbmc i only have the apple remote and im running the latest release of xbmc beta 2

we need more information.

i've never seen a case when "nothing happens". there should be an error log (xbmc.log) file.

who's your internet provider?
did you switch on the login / pass in the configuration?
what version of ESPN plugin are you using?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
internet provider is O2 im in the UK i did not switch on login/pass in the configuration the ESPN ver im using is 0.9.8. i went into the configuration and selected all the channels now it does launch but says content not available in my area when i try to watch live streams and when i watch a replay it goes to play the stream but then stops.Now you have asked about a login i bet thats what i need do i have to join a site to view this.And i can do you a log later today.
niceone Wrote:internet provider is O2 im in the UK i did not switch on login/pass in the configuration the ESPN ver im using is 0.9.8. i went into the configuration and selected all the channels now it does launch but says content not available in my area when i try to watch live streams and when i watch a replay it goes to play the stream but then stops.Now you have asked about a login i bet thats what i need do i have to join a site to view this.And i can do you a log later today.

Oo you'll have to search this thread about viewing outside of the US.
I think it's possible, but i'm not sure how....
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
ok then thanks its just 100 pages man thats gonna take some time
niceone Wrote:ok then thanks its just 100 pages man thats gonna take some time

Go here that will give you some ideas.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95053&page=58
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
Cheers mac ill have a look at that thread
No problem, hope that helps you out and get the beast working.
I'm watching the Spanish Liga as we speak.

Good luck,

locomot1f Wrote:Make sure that you have the latest update for the ESPN plugin. BlueCop commited some last minute fixes a couple of days ago.

If you have Eden Beta 2, it should automatically update the plugin.
otherwise, you might need to do a force update / refresh on the repo...

hopefully it's still there. Huh
Should have version 0.9.8

wow!!! so close to 1.0... Sad

Yep, I have the most recent version. I have the same issues on all of my Apple TV2's running Beta2 and my Linux ATV running Crystalbuntu. Any other suggestions of things to try? http://www.pastie.org/private/audt0sypl3ytzns8t4prma I'll try re-doing my userData.xml and login settings, maybe reset to defaults and see if that helps and report back.

EDIT: Fixed my issues, as mentioned about 15 times in this thread, I bumped my resolutions down and that seemed to fix the issues. That and I reset my settings to default and re-set them up and re-obtained my SWID info. Still dreading going through this without Bluecop around to stay on top of all the changes required to keep this plugin working. Where do we setup a tip jar/paypal gift?
i looked at that thread i dont know my providor and swid whats that this is all dutch to me can you help.
@niceone..
Go to espn.go.com site first.
Open another tab and go here.. http://broadband.espn.go.com/espn3/auth/userData
That would give you the provider and swid. Just copy and paste that info in
//profile/addon_data/plugin.video.espn3/userdata.xml

Keepeing in mind that you have to open that folder first and edit it with the info you just found as explained on post 571. Save, close and restart the pluging.

Let us know how you did.

Good luck.

Pss.. Check your inbox.

niceone Wrote:internet provider is O2 im in the UK i did not switch on login/pass in the configuration the ESPN ver im using is 0.9.8. i went into the configuration and selected all the channels now it does launch but says content not available in my area when i try to watch live streams and when i watch a replay it goes to play the stream but then stops.Now you have asked about a login i bet thats what i need do i have to join a site to view this.And i can do you a log later today.

Let us know if you get this working please mate. From the UK too.Wink
jimmymcmahon Wrote:Let us know if you get this working please mate. From the UK too.Wink

I see what BlueCop was talking about just read the last few pages and you will get it working even in the UK
Thank you kindly Mac
I have enabled logon then selected v-e-r-i-z-o-n in the settings without dashes then ive used winscp to change the userdata.xml but i cant find cookies.lwp file.
niceone Wrote:I have enabled logon then selected v-e-r-i-z-o-n in the settings without dashes then ive used winscp to change the userdata.xml but i cant find cookies.lwp file.
cookies.lwp is not needed
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon12