• 4(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon
Thanks for all the hard work! It works like a charm.
XBMC Dharma 10.0
Ubuntu 10.10
Coming along nicely, you should add it to Bluecops repository for easy updating.
Looks pretty great. Live stream quality is awesome. Only thing... I have no sound. Am I missing something?

Otherwise no errors. Tried on a recent video and a live stream, same issue.
Great Job, I am also a Time warner cable subscriber and the quality is awesome. The recorded section takes too long, but no complains, it works.

Great job
No idea why you would be getting no sound. Whats your OS/Version and if you can give me a debug log Ill see what I can do.

dangerFlakes Wrote:Looks pretty great. Live stream quality is awesome. Only thing... I have no sound. Am I missing something?

Otherwise no errors. Tried on a recent video and a live stream, same issue.
Next version should fix that.

jhernandez86 Wrote:Great Job, I am also a Time warner cable subscriber and the quality is awesome. The recorded section takes too long, but no complains, it works.

Great job
ksosez Wrote:No idea why you would be getting no sound. Whats your OS/Version and if you can give me a debug log Ill see what I can do.

Dharma 10.1 Live
Zotac MAG box

Ill post a debug log in this post when I get home.
Thanks.

Edit: I actually was on 10.0. I updated to 10.1 and to the new plugin 0.7 and everything is working great now. Thanks.
Updated to .7 and moved to BlueCops repo.

Force Refresh his repo plugin to find it.

Includes the work of locomot1f to help host the replay files to speed them up.
ksosez Wrote:Updated to .7 and moved to BlueCops repo.

N I C E!

Thank you!

EDIT: Uninstall existing espn3 plugin for AppleTV2 via Add-On Information then install/enable from BlueCop's repo.
Looks like its been solved
ksosez Wrote:Got any more info about why its failing? Sorry I dont have an AppleTV2 so really no clue about whats different about it.

I just updated/edited my post #54. Everything is fine, this is beautiful. Thanks again!
ksosez Wrote:Updated to .7 and moved to BlueCops repo.

Excellent job! For AppleTV2 it used to take 3 to 4 minutes in Release 0.6 for the list to populate in "Replay - Previous 10 Days".

For the same list in Release 0.7 and another new category "Replay - By Sport", the speed is just amazing!!
Thumbs Up 
Thank you for the adding it the bluecops repo. Just made a good plugin even better.

Replay by sport is awesome! Make finding Lacrosse so much easier.
Thanks for adding the sort by sport. This is a kickass Addon.
Absolutely wonderful! Great job on the add-on and thanks for adding it to the repository.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon12