Request: MTV Music plugin or script
Quote:One more thing, when I play certain videos they run 2x speed and static for sound. That happen to you? (Soundgarden, Smashing Pumkins Tonight Tonight)

The first time this happened to me is before the plugin was made. I used to just download the videos right off of the site, and stream them from my pc to the xbox. Some of the .flv files would play like that, I don't know if it is a codec issue or what because they would play fine on my pc. I would convert the .flv files to an .avi, then they would play fine on the xbox. Maybe a later build will fix it.
marquismark Wrote:One more thing, when I play certain videos they run 2x speed and static for sound. That happen to you? (Soundgarden, Smashing Pumkins Tonight Tonight)

Thanks,
Mark

I'm using latest build (30/12/08) on my xbox and the Smashing Pumkins "Tonight, Tonight" is playing fine. Soundgarden brings up a list of about 5 songs but when you click on them there is no link. Maybe you need to upgrade to the latest build.
marquismark Wrote:Here's what I got. It's not very elegant but it seems to work. Hope you don't mind me hacking up your code. Laugh

Looks good.. can't hack up hack code too bad Wink
Wow! I'm amazed!

You mean to tell me that MTV still has something to do with music? Wink

Seriously tho, cool plugin. It's nice to be able to utilize the afformentioned "station" for what it used to be good at. Pity they had to turn their regular programming to brain-rotting mush. Can we say "Headbanger's Ball?" Yes.

Thanks to all for the hard work.
Is there an updated version of this plugin? Certain videos (bloc party) still play 2x...
Would be great if this was added to svn repo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: MTV Music plugin or script0