New Zealand earthquakes - is the boss man OK?
Looks terrible down there. really feel for the Kiwis. Sad

Is the big cheese OK? anyone checked on Mr Marshall?

Mods - sorry about the location I couldn't open it in the "off topic area" Huh
Thanks for the concern. I'm fine - I'm in the North Island, so didn't feel a thing. My family, friends and colleagues in Christchurch are also fine.

Unfortunately many others are not. This is a major disaster, the worse NZ has seen since the 1931 Napier quake, and quite possibly may end up being worse than that in terms of number of deaths, and is certainly worse in terms of the number of people affected. It is particularly devastating in that these folk went through this all in September (where purely due to timing there were no deaths and minimal major injuries) and were just getting back to some form of normality.

Most of the city has no water or sewage, and much of the city is still without power or phone lines, with mobile coverage being sketchy (mostly due to lack of power). While these things are meaningless while there is still a chance of people being rescued from inside fallen buildings, they still have a very real effect on the hundreds of thousands of folk trying to deal with what has happened.

Donations to the people of Christchurch may be made at http://www.redcross.org.nz/

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

My thoughts are with those affected by this.
May all folks find those they love well and safe.

h.udo
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
http://www.showusyourlongdrop.co.nz/

Big Grin
My thoughts are with New Zealand.
That's pure gold joebrady Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Zealand earthquakes - is the boss man OK?0