Coming soon...
Thanks to JMarshall I've finally been able to realise the definitive Alaska Revisited Home style experience.

Create the Home style of your choice -

Add up to 7 custom items
Hide any (or even all) default items

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI1dJzXoIcw

Hitcher Wrote:You will to use a nightly build from 21-Feb-2011 for this feature though as uses the update that allows GetLabel to work with Multiimage controls.
Niiiiiiiiiicccee!!!
sweet !
good work !
My favorite skin is getting even better!! I love the customizability, theme options, clean interface, sexy graphics, and overall style of Alaska Revisited.

Even among all of the other amazing skins for XBMC I cannot pull myself away from Alaska Revisited to try something else for more than 5 or 10 minutes at a time.
awesome, can't wait for it...
Incredible!
Awesome!!

You got me Smile
Sweet! Nice work yet again Hitcher!
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
You will to use a nightly build from 21-Feb-2011 for this feature though as uses the update that allows GetLabel to work with Multiimage controls.
Nice! thank you!
Yes!!!!!
It's now live.
@Hitcher:

I have one suggestion: overall capables of home windows are awesome, but are somewhat hidden for new/casual xbmc users - Could You add up/down arrows that would indicate that there is submenu available? This would make life of my friends (and me - if I don't have to explain them how to do X) a lot easier Smile

Something like this: http://wojtek.piechowiak.eu/mich/indicators.png (this could be optional of course)
Hitcher Wrote:It's now live.

??
Hitcher Wrote:It's now live.

Does not appear. And does not update to it automatically.
Do we need to download a new zip?
Reinstall the repo does not change this for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coming soon...0