[IPAD] clearing up video sources
hi there i know its a silly question but...

I can't figure out how to delete the video sources that I have added... for e.g shared folders from other windows PCs

thanks in advance

*edit*

ahhh nvm it was a simple double tap on each source ><
hold down "menu" button when hovering over the source you want to remove, select "remove source" from the context menu
ok i don't really see a menu button anywhere

it says "video - files" on top left corner

in the list i've got my pc name etc followed by "video add-ons" and "add source"

i press and hold it nothing happens, theres nothing on the right except for the large icon stating what it is, where is the menu button? Blush
procrastinator Wrote:hold down "menu" button when hovering over the source you want to remove, select "remove source" from the context menu

Haksam, I'm having the same issue too. I tried holding the hardware home button but that didn't do anything. I can't find the menu button either so you're not alone. Procrastinator could you give us any more help? I really appreciate it
go to your share name (the one that you want to delete)

press and hold "menu" on your ATV2 remote control Big Grin and context menu will show up with option to delete or rename or etc...
double tap is right click so double tab on anything to get the context menu for it
uomiarz Wrote:go to your share name (the one that you want to delete)

press and hold "menu" on your ATV2 remote control Big Grin and context menu will show up with option to delete or rename or etc...
He's using an iPad, not ATV.
Jezz_X Wrote:double tap is right click so double tab on anything to get the context menu for it

This worked perfectly! Thanks for the advice! Double tap and it opens up the sub-menu and you're done.
bam099 Wrote:This worked perfectly! Thanks for the advice! Double tap and it opens up the sub-menu and you're done.

Not working for me in any of my iPads, any suggestion??
Tap using two fingers at once
g-off Wrote:Tap using two fingers at once

This worked prefectly, thanks!!
thank you it worked great (ipad) Smile
taps work for me too thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[IPAD] clearing up video sources0