Where are cd cases etc...
Hi, wondered if someone could help?

I recently updated to a newer version of XBMC (10.0 pvr2) and decided to reinstall things from scratch, including Transparency (3.11.1).

I had previously been changing the CD Case image (found in skin.transparency/media) with a slightly different one, but there now aren't any images or folders in there and I can't find them anywhere.

This is also the same for media flags, in which I used to add a 007 image within the studio folder.

Any idea where these images are now kept?

Cheers
all artwork is compiled in Textures.xbt.

if you want to mod the skin, you can download the svn version of T!, make changes to the media folder and compile your own textures file...

or just use the svn version of T!, but it requires a recent nightly build of xbmc.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Cheers Ronie, I had, up until yesterday, been using the svn version, but when I updated to 1.11.4 I had an issue with the movies button on the home screen - nothing was happening (tv shows, videos, music were fine).

I'll revert to it and see if it happens again, but have you had any issues with this recently?

Presumably compiling a textures.xbt file saves space etc... how would I go about doing this? Or would it be easier to leave it as is, so I can add to it in the future if need be?

Cheers for your help
Buff Wrote:Cheers Ronie, I had, up until yesterday, been using the svn version, but when I updated to 1.11.4 I had an issue with the movies button on the home screen - nothing was happening (tv shows, videos, music were fine).

I'll revert to it and see if it happens again, but have you had any issues with this recently?

nope, not me.

Buff Wrote:Presumably compiling a textures.xbt file saves space etc...

certainly not, Textures.xbt is much bigger instead.
the images are converted to another format to allow for quick loading in the skin.

Buff Wrote:how would I go about doing this? Or would it be easier to leave it as is, so I can add to it in the future if need be?

it's all up to you, seach the forum for TexturePacker in case you decide to compile your own.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where are cd cases etc...0