[Collection] All XBMC Addons that work with Apple TV 2
Is XBMC gonna be updated for Apple TV2 5.0.1 untether or it's still gonna be the same installation method as before it was untethered ?.
(2011-06-24, 08:50)justash Wrote:
fabulous Wrote:how did you get the movie picture on it? my doesnt show.....

fabulous, after you install the icefilms Addon, the very first time you launch it, it will prompt you to download 250 MB data..once you download it, you will start seeing the screen as shown in the covers..enjoy!

Great thread..

I am configuring the meta location for ice film - the download is like 800MB..can i configure this to do on a network share rather then use local storage - will i run into speed issues?

This is under addon settings (metadata and downloads tab)

Anyone?

Sam
(2012-11-06, 23:00)samuk Wrote:
(2011-06-24, 08:50)justash Wrote:
fabulous Wrote:how did you get the movie picture on it? my doesnt show.....

fabulous, after you install the icefilms Addon, the very first time you launch it, it will prompt you to download 250 MB data..once you download it, you will start seeing the screen as shown in the covers..enjoy!

Great thread..

I am configuring the meta location for ice film - the download is like 800MB..can i configure this to do on a network share rather then use local storage - will i run into speed issues?

This is under addon settings (metadata and downloads tab)

Anyone?

Sam

NO icefilms support on this forum
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Does anyone know of a spotify plugin that works with the apple tv? I just recently got spotify premium and i would love to play it over my atv2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Collection] All XBMC Addons that work with Apple TV 21