[Collection] All XBMC Addons that work with Apple TV 2
Thumbs Up 
All XBMC Addons that work with Apple TV 2.

Note: Please post the Addons only after they have been tested.
Smile 
Bluecop's Video Plugin

Repository
Download this zip

Download the above zip and the in the Add ons section of XBMC choose install from zip.

What you get:

Television:
Hulu
CBS
TBS
TNT
Adult Swim
Cartoon Network
Spike TV
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
South Park Studios
Music Videos
MTV Networks
Yahoo Music Videos
VEVO
Rainbow 
Icefilms Addon

Repository
Download this zip

Download the above zip and the in the Add ons section of XBMC choose install from zip.

What you get:
All the collection of latest movies (few in HD720p) & TV shows.
Solvers Grooveshark addon [RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon
might be worth mentioning to install these u need to drop them to the Atv via SSH or WINSCP to /private/var/mobile
Quote:Icefilms.info Addon - Works with ATV2 (the best so far)
Repository
Download this zip

What you get:
u know thats right Cool
justash Wrote:Icefilms Addon

Repository
Download this zip

What you get:

Geez why on earth does it need to download a 200mb+ file just to install? - also crashed my Atv2g- had to restart.

EDIT: After restart, its pretty fckn cool it must be said! And there's me paying for a Netflix subscription when its all here! For th record the "Latest films" section gives a script failed plugin.videos.icefilms- same with "recently added" although this seems to retrieve some items before crashing out..
Lots of other stuf does work though..very nice idea!

EDIT2:Ahh maybe I should have a sniff round before I start submitting "issues" this already covered in the google.code I see! :-)
trevez Wrote:Geez why on earth does it need to download a 200mb+ file just to install? - also crashed my Atv2g- had to restart.

EDIT: After restart, its pretty fckn cool it must be said! And there's me paying for a Netflix subscription when its all here! For th record the "Latest films" section gives a script failed plugin.videos.icefilms- same with "recently added" although this seems to retrieve some items before crashing out..
Lots of other stuf does work though..very nice idea!

EDIT2:Ahh maybe I should have a sniff round before I start submitting "issues" this already covered in the google.code I see! :-)

Yeah, the Icefilms addon is the shiz!!! Best addon IMO.
Here is how Icefilms addon is going to look on ATV2

justash Wrote:Bluecop's Video Plugin Repository Download this zip Download the above zip and the in the Add ons section of XBMC choose install from zip. What you get: Television: Hulu CBS TBS TNT Adult Swim Cartoon Network Spike TV The Daily Show The Colbert Report South Park Studios Music Videos MTV Networks Yahoo Music Videos VEVO

Have all these been tested to work on atv2. I havent had much luck with a lot of them
Navi-X

http://website.navi-x.org/
Anyone know of a plugin that will create a slideshow of photos from the internet?
ESPN3.com by ksosez and BlueCop

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95053
Thanks ezkimo, Navi-X is awesome on ATV2.
Anyone know if Apple Movie Trailers Lite works on ATV2? A properly working zip file would be awesome.

I have been trying to figure out how to install it in Windows and cannot figure out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Collection] All XBMC Addons that work with Apple TV 21