[Collection] All XBMC Addons that work with Apple TV 2
rflores2323 Wrote:I believe you need to update a file to be able to playback the streams

As per the ATV 2 FAQ

Thanks. It all works awesomely now!
multipazz Wrote:livestreams is working great
also iplayer (UK only)
TVCatchup (UK only)
youtube (add subscription for 4oD)

i have a few others.. but those are the best i have for now Big Grin

I can't seem to find any instructions on how to add LiveStream to the AppleTV 2, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Doc
I downloaded the icefiles zip file and got it on XBMC on my apple tv with winscp. I then added it through programs. When I try to run it from the videos tab/video add-ons it gives me an error. script failed : plugin.video.icefilms

Did I miss a step? What can I do to fix this?
Thanks for your help
zman250 Wrote:I downloaded the icefiles zip file and got it on XBMC on my apple tv with winscp. I then added it through programs. When I try to run it from the videos tab/video add-ons it gives me an error. script failed : plugin.video.icefilms

Did I miss a step? What can I do to fix this?
Thanks for your help

Make sure it's in private\var\mobile
fabulous Wrote:Make sure it's in private\var\mobile

Its there... I had the original add on in the programs side and "installed" it. I get the error when I'm on the movies tab accessing icefilms kind of thing.
A little window comes up as if it's going to run it for the first time and install the 200mb that I hear people speak of then goes to that error
i have the same problem here....im downloading the repository but it's not a .zip file, it's 2 files .xml and .pmg.... So I'm zipping the file from my mac and then send it thru cyberduck and it's not supporting... I'm getting the message "the add-on doesn't have the correct structure.....
Im searching all over the net to find the solution...but nothing!!!! Please HELPPPP.....Anyoneeeee.....
The repository isn't the add on. The repository is the place where the add-ons sit. You need to add the repo and then go to System -> Add On -> Get Add On -> pick your repo -> then pick the add on.

Also make sure that Safari -> Preferences -> Open safe files is UNticked if not the .zips will auto unzip themselves when downloaded.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
IceFilms rocks!! I don't see those pics in there though.. Mine certainly looks different to what is shown in post above, but hey, it is awesome!
Hi Ajay,
I have a subscription for Willow TV and was using the add on on ATV2. Suddenly it stopped working after an update last week. Is this add on shutdown too along with others? Please let me know.

Thanks,

SV
I been having this problem cant figure it out i ssh ice films zip over to my xbmc i go addons go to install fron zip file go to home folder then media then to the repository and nothing happens do i have to turn something on in xbmc or set something uo everything else works please email [email protected]
thanks for the add ons

having some trouble with a few (could be because im in canada... dammit)

hulu
> SMILK did not contain video links. Geo-Blocked

espn
> error: script failed! : plugin.video.espn3

icefilms
> videos freeze after like 5 seconds

any ideas of these issues guys?

thanks a million!
I've been looking for the plugin called channelone (Huh). A friend of mine heard about it and he says it's supposed to work as good as icefilms (Pre mega take-down).

Any idea where to find it? Repo?
No piracy plugin discussions per XBMC's Official Piracy Policy

See XBMC HUB for support related to Icefilms/1channel
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
greyhood Wrote:hulu
> SMILK did not contain video links. Geo-Blocked
I've just cancelled my Hulu Plus subscription thanks to addons like navi-x and 1Channel. Hulu plugin did work for my ATV2 though.

greyhood Wrote:espn
> error: script failed! : plugin.video.espn3
There's a thread in this forum with a fix but I haven't gotten around to do it yet since I already have all kinds of live ESPN feeds and other live sports channels around the world in XBMC from navi-x's TVSector, the LiveTV plugin, as well as access to FirstRow live feeds from the SportsDevil plugin.

greyhood Wrote:icefilms
> videos freeze after like 5 seconds
icefilms has sucked like that ever since megaupload was taken down and basically requires that you pay for a premium account of rapidshare and the like in order for it to work. Doesn't matter though because I've uninstalled icefilms once I found 1Channel. But as mentioned, discussion of said plugin should move to XBMCHub.
(2011-07-13, 21:44)r3g10 Wrote:
Gummo316 Wrote:So im getting into my apple tv usins WINSCP i drag the repo files into the app folder from winrar then i go into XBMC from my apple tv i get to the repo file and try to install it but i get no options cant hit the OK button i just get nothing very confused i dont belive i unzipped before i drug the files into my Apple tv.?

Do not unzip
go to video ad-ons
get video adons
install from zip file
go to applications and select the zip you want
wait few minutes
back to get adons
enter the adon
select video adons
there is your video adons

Hi i did exctly like you did but when i get addons and i lick on the addon i just add but only two points.. help me please i try to restart my XBMC but i donn't known how.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Collection] All XBMC Addons that work with Apple TV 21