Audio Choppy at Best on MP4
Question 
I apologize if this has already been addressed but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the forums, at least none with solutions that seem to help with what I'm experiencing.

DEBUG LOG

I am using The available Stable release Dharma 10.0 r35647 (Dec. 17 2010)

The issue is, when playing MP4 files (M2TS & MKV) the audio is absent with intermittent spurts and stutters of sound that then slow the video to a choppy pace for a moment, then the video speeds back up and the audio is out again.

The issue I am having is occurring on 2 machines I have tried both through network accessible storage and on locally stored files. Both machines are running Windows 7 64-bit (Full info in Debug).

I have adjusted every setting I can think of in both the audio and the video sections to no avail.

I have also been using the 9.11 version of XBMC with no issues, until I can get this figured out I have returned to that version on my HTPC, again, with no issue whatsoever.

I believe I created the debug log correctly and simply pasted the whole thing, if anything else is needed, please, let me know. I'd appreciate any help that might be out there!
No help out there?
I think I've seen posts about problems with the audio in .mkv files, though I can't remember the details. It would be worth searching the forum. I find Google is often the best way to search the forums. Try a Google search with site:forum.xbmc.org appended to your search words.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Choppy at Best on MP40